Hey Ya'll I want to introduce myself to anyone who might be curious.

• Thread starter RedheadedBipolarHillbilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Welcome RedheadedBiploa:) What a great screen name:)
I am bipolar as well with a rage component that is pretty bad but, I too find great relief with established heavy/strong Indicas. A prominent sativa seems to make me a bit angrier and aggressive, less tolerant of anything that is confusing or complex? Well, I also have severe TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries) that really effect my memory and moods so, some days good, some days bad hehe. Now, I have found a couple Sativa proms that "don't send me down the manic highway" lol, but again, very very few.

Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing your work:) Peace

R

RedheadedBipolarHillbilly

Welcome RedheadedBiploa:) What a great screen name:)
I am bipolar as well with a rage component that is pretty bad but, I too find great relief with established heavy/strong Indicas. A prominent sativa seems to make me a bit angrier and aggressive, less tolerant of anything that is confusing or complex? Well, I also have severe TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries) that really effect my memory and moods so, some days good, some days bad hehe. Now, I have found a couple Sativa proms that "don't send me down the manic highway" lol, but again, very very few.

Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing your work:) Peace
So glad to see I'm not just the only one who has trouble with Sativas. I am thinking of doing more research with as many Bipolar people as possible to see if it runs true for others. Curiosity killed the cat, but hey I'm not a cat. So I would love to hear more of your experiences with Sativas sometime. And thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in this issue. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Interesting. A close family member is bipolar, did very well on Lithium, but due to his profession became much better and so felt he didn't need it. Hasn't smoked in years as far as I know, so I can't say whether Indica-doms or Sativa-doms make him better or worse. But I do know this--I need Sativas. I'm a sleepy girl and don't need anything that's going to make me sleep more.

Thanks for the link, will read, perhaps share online, etc.

R

welcome to the boards hillbilly....
left missouri????, that has a bad sound to it
peace mogrow
Yeah with the drama caused by family, the fighting with guerilla grows and always petrified you might smell like weed, or say the M word, or get caught with God forbid a seed was more than we could take anymore. It will always be "home", kinda hard to get the Ozarks outta your system. So what part of the Ozarks ya from? Howell County was our home, but we lived in a few other counties as well. Plus we got family EVERYWHERE, who knows we might me related. LOL

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ive got alot of family right around where you use to live. Neatooooo. Welcome an all. Im a hillbilly but from texas hill country now im on the plains so i guess im more of a chillbilly, lol.

I have pretty gnarly bipolar also I def. get my rage on from time to time. Ive smoked all kinds of strains and while some sativas have left me sweatin and paranoid others have been just right for keeping me active and blitzed. Its a goose chase for sure.

R

Ive got alot of family right around where you use to live. Neatooooo. Welcome an all. Im a hillbilly but from texas hill country now im on the plains so i guess im more of a chillbilly, lol.

I have pretty gnarly bipolar also I def. get my rage on from time to time. Ive smoked all kinds of strains and while some sativas have left me sweatin and paranoid others have been just right for keeping me active and blitzed. Its a goose chase for sure.
Glad to meet you Dirty White Boy. Always curious to hear others stories on how the strains help their Bipolar disorder. Having family from where I come from just about makes sure ya are related to either me or my husband. Pretty cool.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

West Plains area they moved down from st Louis when they moved over here. All gypsys!!!! lol. I swear ive never seen older healthier more beautiful looking woman in my life than around that area.

P

plant-lover68

My first experience with a Redhead was with a girl at the local swimming pool when I was about 9 years old. She had dyed her hair blond and had on a yellow bikini swimsuit and I could see her natural red pubic hair thru the swimsuit and I said hi Red and she got too pissed at this innocent little boy. I thought honesty was the best policy and it was truly fascinating with the yellow background of the bikini and the fiery red pubic hair. I suffer from Bipolar also and quit taking my medications about 3 years ago. Up until December of 2011, Cannabis was my medicine. Since the Gestapo ordered my doctor to start drug testing me to get my pain meds, it's really been difficult to get along with people that I love.
Maybe I can get your book thru interlibrary loan and check it out.
Edible Cannabis products help me more than smoking. Some good spacecake and my creativity really amps up and without my Cannabis, Fongu is just a dull dude. I'm still fascinated with Redheads, tho. God bless.

Top Bottom