HGH Solvent Free Oil

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I Just went to Grateful Meds this past week in LA and discovered some stuff called clementine Kush HGH solvent free wax. It's seriously out of this world. The terpenes are nuts, it smells and tastes like candy. Does anyone know anything about how this stuff is made? I Also found a similar batch of oil called Berry OG by the HGH guys. Seriously incredible stuff.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Hgh oil
Hgh cover

LSG

LSG

Gotta try that solventless. My buddy is all about the HGH, was a bit cloudy when I saw it, but definitely quality.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

It truly boggles my mind. The smell and taste is insanity. I don't love that its a bit liquidy but still really very good stuff. I like the Clementine Kush the best out of their flavors.

LSG

LSG

I'm seeing some very sparse info online that it's either a co2 extract, or more likely an ice water extract made using Nikka T's method - though I haven't seen anything like that from Nikka before

north knect

north knect

ya im with LSD on that im sure its c02 extract..not purgin needed whixh results in the runnyness of it

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

It's definitely not nikka T style. I've had several of his samples and its totally different. Both amazing but different. CO2 maybe but every other co2 oil I've tried doesn't even compare to this. Maybe just a fresh nug run. Like no drying even.

north knect

north knect

have u ever smelt hash from clementine kush tho?..smells like a Dole tangerine fruit cup ya ship the kids off to school lol..deee-lish..i cant see them addin other turpins in and advertising the name they do

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Hmm is clementine kush closely held? Because I LOVE that flavor. Really delicious.

north knect

north knect

it is available just gota watch for it..orcall ur most local seed bank n ask if thye can find it for ya..iv got a great relationship with my seed tendors now just feom talking with them and asking to find rare dank..make freinds and u will find it

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've tried some of the HGH stuff. A lot of their stuff should be shatter. In the last few months they've resorted to cleaning up other peoples oil and adding terps back in

Shouldn't be called solventless and basically the same tech as the clear crew

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

yeah I had a feeling they were somewhat similar to the clear crew but I like them way better than the clear. I have the clear jack herer and the clear sour diesel and theres no comparison terp wise. I understand the winterization process for cleaning oil but that still doesn't give it that blonde color unless you use fresh frozen. I think...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yeah I had a feeling they were somewhat similar to the clear crew but I like them way better than the clear. I have the clear jack herer and the clear sour diesel and theres no comparison terp wise. I understand the winterization process for cleaning oil but that still doesn't give it that blonde color unless you use fresh frozen. I think...
cryogenics will
its all about hitting that -150 number

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Its pretty runny but not too runny. You can leave it on a dabber for a minute and it will stay there.

Mastacheeser are you saying that if you take dark shatter of some sort you can make it more blonde by hitting that -150 degrees during winterization? I thought the plant had to be cut fresh and run barely even dry to get that lighter color. Plus not too late of a harvest to keep the trichs milky not amber.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Its pretty runny but not too runny. You can leave it on a dabber for a minute and it will stay there.

Mastacheeser are you saying that if you take dark shatter of some sort you can make it more blonde by hitting that -150 degrees during winterization? I thought the plant had to be cut fresh and run barely even dry to get that lighter color. Plus not too late of a harvest to keep the trichs milky not amber.
If you can blast your trim before fat starts breaking through cell walls inside your trim/buds then it will almost always come out blonde and terpy as fuck. Removing 100% of those fats after will def help with color(winterizing/dewaxing at under -150)

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Cool man, I appreciate the wisdom. How quickly are we talking? Right when you cut the plant down and trim it fresh and immediately blast it before it dries?

gumby420

gumby420

i usually cut, hang dry, then trim sugar leaf, let the sugar leaf/trim sit in a home depot bucket with a 62% humidipak for 24 hrs and start blasting. ive had people swearing my trim runs were nug runs because of the clarity and how terpy it was.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Cool man, I appreciate the wisdom. How quickly are we talking? Right when you cut the plant down and trim it fresh and immediately blast it before it dries?
I think the number I herd was 4 hours before stuff starts deteriorating. Not sure how legit it is, as it was on icmag

Wouldn't try it without a closed loop and a cryo freezer tho

Top Bottom