Hi All!

• Thread starter HelluvaJC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Haha yessir it's all miracle grow.

The only downside to Mg I'm finding is the amount I have to water it. Then again I'm likely not watering enough as I'm being over conservative. The plants droop considerably for an hour or three but shoot right back up after three hours post watering. Is this normal for all kinds of soil or is my soil not draining enough? Either way it seems I'm doing alright but always looking to improve.
You can add some perlite for better drainage , your plants will also droop from overwater , and droop from underwater , so just learn to read the plants and the medium .... it would be cool to see the entire grow from beg to finish done in miracle grow ....
Though your random seed looks very " sativa" and can run to 80 day finish ......

HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

I will keep you all up to date through the process. If it's an 80day veg cycle and I cut it short (i.e. 60days) will this affect the quality of bud? Or just yield? (Or both)

dire wolf

dire wolf

I will keep you all up to date through the process. If it's an 80day veg cycle and I cut it short (i.e. 60days) will this affect the quality of bud? Or just yield? (Or both)
I didnt mean 80 day veg cycle , just 80 day flower cycle , but can be 70 days .....

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Shitty :)
my bad i miss read VEG... thought you were talking about flower...plant's look great man...making me think of using it again in my early stages of growth cause i switched to all organics this year and I'm not impressed with my results so far..really easy to use too much and harder to flush out of the pot's👍👍

HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

Thanks guys. I'm a book sort of guy and not very hands on so I get crazy anxiety and always second guess my self..not life or death over here but give me an opportunity to complicate or question my self and I do it:(. Thanks!

HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

Hey all. Final transplant into 3.75 gallon using a mix of golf greens organic potting soil mixed in with some golfgreen organic compost with worm castings. Combo is ph'd around 6.9 so I plan on trying to lower that in the near future.
Check out my Sativa's roots. Pretty bounded but again this is a trial phase before my Bruce Banner and BB kush.

IMG 20200531 200414
IMG 20200531 200409
IMG 20200531 200405
HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

Hi all.

My first grow in a tent has hit a cross roads. My sativa is too tall...I didn't realize how fast they grow after a topping.

The tall sativa lady is just under 18 inches from my LEDs and the LEDs cannot go any higher in my tent.

Should I put the tall lady outside and keep the short and bushy one for budding indoor? I want to begin budding shortly on at least one of these two. Conversely, I could move the bushy one outside and tie the bigger girl down more with the increased space in my 3x3x6 grow tent. I would put her in the center and tie the shoots down using the four corners of the grow tent. The branches are very sturdy and can support it.

As stated earlier in this thread....this was an experimental grow with random seeds after buying my grow setup. I have Bruce Banner and blueberry kush seeds waiting once Im confident in my abilities :)

IMG 20200606 211609
IMG 20200607 204406
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

You can add some perlite for better drainage , your plants will also droop from overwater , and droop from underwater , so just learn to read the plants and the medium .... it would be cool to see the entire grow from beg to finish done in miracle grow ....
Though your random seed looks very " sativa" and can run to 80 day finish ......
That’s what I was going to say. Looks like a straight sativa plant to me. Mine just started getting fed as they never liked it earlier but in my opinion top the shit out of them. Bend them etc. mine are three weeks into flower. Well almost. They aren’t yellow something about the light and my phone. But they only stretched to three feet or so. But tons or flower sites

abundant

abundant

I've grown some great plant's using MG ...i think the main reason i quit using it was it made my smoke taste like shit but as i found out by reading this forum there's ways around that like flushing and lighter soils less organic's in the soil ect.....but still some think MG is evil...lol...it's a nice cheap alternative

A few decades ago it was all we knew! Back in the 90's we were doing MG for starts, then a dressing of triple 14 Osmocote and finish with the 0-50-30 + MG.

Now we do living soil organics. But if you ask me there is really not too much of a difference where the plant gets its nutrients from. The best benefit of living soil is the ability to re-use your soil and not trash it when the salts build up.

Top Bottom