Hi Folks, I'm Colombian Grower From Southamerica

• Thread starter FUNJOIN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FUNJOIN

FUNJOIN

i feel lucky to enter in this forum, i crushed here looking for a the best quality seeds, and really found it.
i have been grow since a 5 years throug espain friends in lamarihuana.com , where i'm moderator in Colombian room.
I growed Colombia landracers, hybrids and indicas; now i'm sickness for run thcfarmer seeds, i have seen a pic on https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cannabis-flowers-by-hemployed.28697/page-4 , and i feel in love xd, all your brands have a great hybrids with the lastest strains quality.
But i have a quation the shippment price, secure and fast. I wonder it is very chip.
Can do you explain ?
i think i would be the first thcfarmer in southamerica, yeah

J

jeff1962

You ever see any redbud or old columbian gold..I had these in the late 70s and early 80s and they were so good..what the fuck happened to the quality...niether had many seeds and were grown well

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bienvenidos a la granja! Mi espanol no es bueno, pero, estoy practicando!
But i have a quation the shippment price, secure and fast. I wonder it is very chip.
Can do you explain ?
It is as secure as any can make it be, and yes, the shipping price is inexpensive but I don't question it. I'm just happy to get my beans.

K

kolah

Welcome! Feel free to share your growing experiences from that region. I hear some of the places in SA have terrific soil ( ie areas of Peru where they grow their grapes for vino)

m8ty

m8ty

Hola bien benido yo soy pereirano vivo in LA USA Como van las cosas compadre espero que muy bien, tienes fotos due algunas de esas sativonas colombianas?? As provado las mango biche o Las Santa martas? Cultivars afuera?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

WE welcome you!

an would love to see your plants ok,
have much fun here and post away.....
Love me some old lumbo strains!
Lg;)

indicabush

indicabush

Hola y bienvenidos a la granja... Muy agradable tener a nuestros hermanos colombianos ser una parte de esta escena... Hay un foro español si es más fácil comunicarse, pero tristemente no ser usado. Lo miro esperanza diaria un día pronto.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Hola amigo! Mi Español es muy malo. Yo ciento. ¿Tienes Sativas originales? Ti enseñar mucho aquí. Tondos nuestros buenos tom bien.
Hell that hurt me brain! Think I need a bandaid. Hope I said tha rite stuff. If I said sumptin bad I apologize. Welcome ya'll learn a bunch here an there are a lot of good teachers. Plus do you have any ancient original pure breed sativa from the backwoods out in them hills? Sure'd love take git my hands on one of them gigantic beauties again. Anyway WELCOME MY FRIEND!

Latest posts

Top Bottom