Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Good to see ya back Chem!! Looking forward to what your running. That candy chem sounds good..i know because I have a Chemdog D x snowdog fem cross I made that I really like, and plan on running for a while.>>>A blend of the Chemdog D and snowdog taste..a little more snowdog tasting, but different, better imo....not as potent as the d, but stronger than the snowdog. What is the candy chem like?

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Hi boys and girls just wanted to say hi and hope i can be a good asset to this site and any ? just pm me hope everyone is well thanks CD:D

U mean..Legendary? Asset!!

Lookin forward to some New Genetic's !

Welcome to the Best cannabis site on the Planet!:sun2:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

glad to see you over there...you'll notice all of the big mouths are quiet now...dj

matamus

matamus

OHHH snap I see Chemdog has got his orange breeder title look out folks here come some splendor. Awesome to know that you are still out there and helping people out:banana1sv6:

B

BrainTease

Wow, I just joined this site but I must say I have drooled over many pics of your genetics. I look forward to seeing your work in action!

C

chuckyoufarley

Jimmynitz
damn now theres a blast from the past .i havent seen that handle in a long time welcome to a bad ass grower .ive seen the pics lol

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

You actually exist

Mr. Chemdog, great to have you on board, I hear you know something about weed; looking to be enlightened with your legendary self. ~ Bill

Couldn't say it any better. Hope you keep up the nice work.

D

Dulce

Chemdog,

much respect and thanx for all you have done. I have frequented this forum for LONG time, but when I saw that you had joined I knew I had to also join "The Farm" :)

You are a legend to all here, and as I am a grower- you are my hero!

Respect and Peace,

Dulce

S

Smoke Dream

What's up Chemdog!
I recently joined thcfarms & so far it's been great!
Also just recently obtained some Chemdog hybrids & hoping to get more. Will show pics, once ready.
Hope to see you around.

Peace,
Smoke Dream

H

haze89

Hey Chemdog, can't wait for you to be releasing your work through TopDawg man. Those beans are gonna SELLLLLLL. This site is gonna go crazy when you drop those man, I know I'll be there. Especially for that Candy Chem. Sounds illllllllllllllll.

S

Shan Diego

Chem, welcome and thanks for all you've done. I'm certainly stoked on your gear!

D

Danny Danko

Wassup Chem and JJ and the rest of the THCFarmer universe! Keeping it positive! I too was banned at that other spot for telling the truth (the only site at which I'm banned lol). All I can say is truth sets you free and will always return eventually to it's natural state. This is where many real heavy-hitters are congregating as far as I can tell. Congrats to the entire community!

Stay tuned for an upcoming "Return of Chemdog" article in the June 2010 issue of High Times magazine (out in mid-April). Perhaps I should post a teaser pic (shot by acclaimed photographer Brian Jahn) from our recent interview/shoot?

B

Beeronymous

if Jorge Cervantes ever starts posting here im gonna die laughing

S

SmokeMan

Wassup Chem and JJ and the rest of the THCFarmer universe! Keeping it positive! I too was banned at that other spot for telling the truth (the only site at which I'm banned lol). All I can say is truth sets you free and will always return eventually to it's natural state. This is where many real heavy-hitters are congregating as far as I can tell. Congrats to the entire community!

Stay tuned for an upcoming "Return of Chemdog" article in the June 2010 issue of High Times magazine (out in mid-April). Perhaps I should post a teaser pic (shot by acclaimed photographer Brian Jahn) from our recent interview/shoot?

Hell ya, Im looking out for that article! Good to see here Danny!

Post that teaser pic bro , It will just give this thread so many more views. This thread has more views than any other thread I can see.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Hey Danny great to see you. Chem gave me a heads up on the article. Can't wait to see it. Yeah ol aaa pretty much pushed everyone out and has the site to his self and has no one to compete against him. All of the Chem family is here.That place is a joke now with all of the noob threads. What's your favorite strain? Not much new helpful info anymore. LOL The cutting edge is here. Hope to see you soon. 420 party this year?

Illmind

Illmind

Noobs at ic are useless as a poopy flavored lollypop. All the info u gonna get there is beggin ass bums with their lips puckered on rezs ass. Keeping it real will get u ghosted. Or your shit will get edited into an asskiss post. I feel bad for the green bastards though paying 200 plus for a lot of males and some ok fems. I would get 10 packs anyday from nirvana b4 aaa real shit. Grown plenty of both i'd rather have 1 pack nirvana tbh. AAA is a good name because sooner or later they gonna have to tow his busted ass away.

Top Bottom