Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

ya i agree dudes a doucher and yeah i've had some ibl phenos that never got the sour funk.

MARTA

MARTA

I tossed his ibl, somehow he bred the stank right out of it, not a drop of smell, plus the dude put's the "A" Asshole!

That's funny that you say that, I agree...

I made a homemade cross in early 2010 using a keeper I found in some of his gear that was gifted to me.

Rez's Sour Diesel v2.5 x Sannie's NYCD F3

I call her "Asshole Trucker"

C

Calicannabiseed

Gonna be running Chemical Romance. Can't wait! :-) Pics to come.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

jjnyc or anyone
does anyone have info on chem xxx
and does the Chemdog's Sister like lst or scrog
when would you reccomend cal mg and how much?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

That's funny that you say that, I agree...

I made a homemade cross in early 2010 using a keeper I found in some of his gear that was gifted to me.

Rez's Sour Diesel v2.5 x Sannie's NYCD F3

I call her "Asshole Trucker"
ass hole trucker lol
i bet that shit stinks

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

while i agree jjs gear is superior in the reversal trait not showing but rez either through dumbluck or that 20 yrs breeding finally paid off got some amazing stuff. chem dd the first release has many clones out there being hoarded from those as well as his bx1 and bx2 of Chemdog D. prob is he does'nt test run em so after bx2 it's messy but he did nail good sourd beans in the ibl. nanners yes but once plucked your good and another prob is his gear sexing as a male but is female u gotta wait 2 weeks 12/12 to find out real sex, from this u have ppl saying all males. and ime once u get some healthy clone runs they stop with massive nanners. imo all probs that shouldn't happen in 200$ seed

i totaly agree with no problems with 200 seeds

Souffle

Souffle

The myth, the legend.

:confused0054:Welcome Chemdog. You have quite the legendary reputation. Looking very forward to learning about and working with your genetics...

R

richmond423

Hi, New to this Site...Very excited to see the Legendary Chemdog is on this site. Very excited to be part of this community. Lastly, Hi Chemdog :)

~Rich

G

Golden_Child

Fashionably Late As Usual

I Know I'm Super Late But I Had To Give a BIG Shout Out To CHEMDOG As Soon As I Saw Your Thread Here. Thanks For All Your Contributions To The Community:party0023: You're Highly Esteemed Out Here In The Golden State, Keep Up The Great Work and Thanks Again. :sun2:
-Golden_Child

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
OoobAA! I am very happy and honored to be part of this great family...!!

I have taken the time to quietly read these pages on our friend, Chemdog !
It's nice to see so many thanks... Really Chemdog... I can only bid, one Thank you more !
And yes... it's still due to you that we now have one of the most influential strain of these last 20 years!
In my Top Ten of Mythics Strains... There would still have three of your discoveries :
1st) Chemdog 91'
2nd) Chemdog D
3rd) Chemdog #4
( not to mention Joe Brand )...

And probably other strains in the remaining seven, with a little of Chemdog stuff in their genes, without any doubt !!!

Soon, I should grow some of these Chemdog strains in the hope of finding a good medicine for my treatment status, or at least one component for appropriate treatment composed of several strains...

So I hope you can continue to work with your gene pool, to continue with your projects with your friends and fellow Breeders !! :handshake

Cyclol

Top Bottom