Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

Welcome...............I hear your the O-B-ONE of farmers, cant wait to read and see some amazing dank!

KUSH

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I just smoked a bong with some Chemdog D. Thanks for the buzz Chemdog.

Haze

Haze

He's here, thats all that matters. Arming this site with another outstanding breeder.
The wealth of knowledge that can be found here is unmatched anywhere.

Welcome chemdog!!

Illmind

Illmind

pretty sure he gifted the remaing beans to his buddy from co not positive. one thing i do know is i wanna run the pbud cut.

Venom818

Venom818

He gifted some to the friend. But he still has a couple, maybe 3 or 4, not completely sure on the amount.

But he better have those beans in a cryogenic freezer, that's all I gotta say.

chemdog himeslf said the last beans were stolen

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I have gotten screwed by will not mention any names by another breeder who got all my clones and crossed them all and made seeds hey if your reading this ( Thanks for my rolex you promised me) LOL but anyway i just want to say bottom line JJ-nyc and swerve have my seal of Approval and the know what they are doing and do a damm good job thanks guys for keeping the shit real....
.....This was a year ago!

TortureKill

TortureKill

is this where REZ's Chemdog came from? I came across some Chemdog x Sour diesel seeds this winter, Im gonna try to run a handful outdoors this summer. Shud me some sick shit.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

just got chems sis and chem xxx in the glove thank you chem dog
anyone got info on the chem xxx or sis as of nutrients and likes and dislikes pics from veg to flower thanks DGD

C

CARE giver

is this where REZ's Chemdog came from? I came across some Chemdog x Sour diesel seeds this winter, Im gonna try to run a handful outdoors this summer. Shud me some sick shit.

Rezs Chemdog is a Chemdog D IBL.

And the CD x SD seeds are some fire, have fun.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Both strains are documented hermie strains, that have had all of the bad reports of hermies deleted from the site.

QFT

Simple as that. Rez is over hyped, over edited and over priced! :)

Morning JJ

Illmind

Illmind

while i agree jjs gear is superior in the reversal trait not showing but rez either through dumbluck or that 20 yrs breeding finally paid off got some amazing stuff. chem dd the first release has many clones out there being hoarded from those as well as his bx1 and bx2 of Chemdog D. prob is he does'nt test run em so after bx2 it's messy but he did nail good sourd beans in the ibl. nanners yes but once plucked your good and another prob is his gear sexing as a male but is female u gotta wait 2 weeks 12/12 to find out real sex, from this u have ppl saying all males. and ime once u get some healthy clone runs they stop with massive nanners. imo all probs that shouldn't happen in 200$ seed

Top Bottom