Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sarahinhalin

That sucks, i thought Rez's gear was legit. His stuff has been flying off the shelf in the first minute that it's released over at icmag. He said that he was in chemdog's close circle of friends that shared the clones. I'd love to hear the story of how things went bad, because i have some rez gear myself and thought i was the best around.. clearly i was lied too...

M

MASSES 420KING

Looks like I joined at the right time wsup Chem!

hell yeah same hear nice to know we get the knowledge base of the man the myth the legend himself mister CHEEEEEEEMMMMMMDAAAAAAAWWWWWWGGGGGGG:party0045:

C

chemdog

I think prob rez has good gear and he was a nice guy when i met him we just had a agreement to get my rolex for all the projects he did and it never happened its just what happened and i did give him permission to do the beans but i also wanted a little something out of it not even a % just a rolex that cost 7000 is that too much to ask for but lets not make this a thread to get nasty lets keep it real here....peace gang CD

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hello Chemdog, this is just my opinion so please take it as that. It seems to me that business obviously is screaming your name. If possible, maybe you should take a crack at doing your own seed company, if you are not already working on one. It seems to me that you have the one thing every company aspires for: great brand recognition! Your company would be miles ahead of the rest, I know I would love to buy some of your seeds! This way you can buy a couple of rolexes I am sure. Just a thought

C

chickenn

no shit. why not just handle your business yourself, and sell your own beans.

all this school girl drama over who has the chem and who doesn't could be put to rest then. everyone could have it.

S

supasticky

That sucks, i thought Rez's gear was legit. His stuff has been flying off the shelf in the first minute that it's released over at icmag. He said that he was in chemdog's close circle of friends that shared the clones. I'd love to hear the story of how things went bad, because i have some rez gear myself and thought i was the best around.. clearly i was lied too...

wawmp...hella hard. That fools a punk.

-Supa

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Hi Chemdog welcome. Thanks for sharing the truth with us. I'd also like to thank you for sharing your strains with those who are able to provide us with seed. As this prohibition thing goes on all growers should be thankful for places like this where like minds can get together and share info with each other without having to feel like we could lose the things we have worked so hard for. So thanks again to you and especially Logic who makes places like this a reality.

F

Fred Norris 2.0

i heard rumors swirling about the new england scene about doghouse seeds a year or 2 ago. any truth to this?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i heard rumors swirling about the new england scene about doghouse seeds a year or 2 ago. any truth to this?

Same here fred>>>I thought that was chem's umbrella company or something rather??

:passingjoint:

gtd

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys i just want to say thank you again you are all very kind. I also want to say a few things about some peeps Like JJ-NYC and swerve those guys are the real deal they are great guys and have done some great things to keep the killer strains available.Swerve and i have met years ago and i have known JJ since early 90's before Swerve started his biz he even asked if it would be ok to cross some things he got ahold of that where mine and i gave him my blessings i said of course he is a good dude and stands by his words ...I have gotten screwed by will not mention any names by another breeder who got all my clones and crossed them all and made seeds hey if your reading this ( Thanks for my rolex you promised me) LOL but anyway i just want to say bottom line JJ-nyc and swerve have my seal of Approval and the know what they are doing and do a damm good job thanks guys for keeping the shit real.....And recently i had the pleasure to meet a great guy and someone i consider to be a good friend who goes by Herijuana all i can say is that dude has some of the best smoke i have seen in years keep it up man...I def have some things planned in 2010 and hopefully mybe jj-nyc and swerve and i can all do a project....Peace keep it real CD...... I also have something new its called the candy chem its the snowdog crossed with the Chemdog D its got the snow dog flavor but the D punch i def plan on doing something with that and the Chemdog D sister

REZDOG would be that backstabbing thief!

I feel pretty ashamed knowing Rez took ur work and did't big u up. I've got my self some of his crosses, but if i knew the story i'd not support this behavior!!

One thing is sure, i won't buy anything from him again, yet or anymore.

in a more selfish way im still glad to know he got the real deal, still..lol..but frankly he made 100 000$ in january he could at least big u up IMO.
GREEDY BWOY!

E

E~G

rezdog is a bitch! that crooked bitchass cunt will fucking get his day of reckoning! believe that... karma is a bitch and it's looking for that bitch rezdog! fucking thief..

Anyway, sorry to have posted all that chemdog... I just don't like backstabbing people like the thief who stole your gear.. I'm sorry you were cheated by him bro. Anyway, a BIG welcome back!!! I hope you've come to stay chemdog, for the cannascene needs your expertise and years of knowledge... Hell I signed up here just because I heard you were back...

Welcome back brother!!

E

EugeneG

Chemdog welcome back brethren! We missed you. Hope you're here to stay awhile man. We could all use your help

D

dubdi3mond

No doubt welcome back, I too signed up here when I heard the news. Glad to see you bringing some truth to the subject

O

Ozstoner

Saw this thread a while back but it looks like everyones saying hello so a big "Gday mate" from Australia to you chemdog. Never tried your gear, nearly all the weed i've ever bought or grown has been un-named herb and bagseed, but i've picked up a heap of chem, sour d and og ibl's and crosses recently so rest assured the chemdog will be rocking Melbourne, Australia very soon mate.

Cheers!

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm chemdog....lol...I am a little late, but great to have more knowedge at the farm...note my spelling sux...lmao

T

treetopmeds

wow chem, nice to meet you even if it is online. it is only fitting that i just pulled down some nice chem-sister tonight. where do you live these days?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Great to have you at the farm! Many thanks for spreading the dank.

JayBee

S

Sirius

a fucking rolex? hahaha... at the rate he's goin thats like wha 10 packs of beans?

Latest posts

Top Bottom