Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Genius Genetics

WOW!!! This realy is the best place to be. Keep it rockin chemdog, from what iv read (all over the net) good karma will be blessing you for MANY years to come.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to know whos in it for the $$$ or rolex's and whos in it for the med / compassion community.

Keep talking guys. Lets the colours show.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
?!!?!?

CANDY CHEM??? YOU GOT SOME PICS OF IT TO SHOW US Chemdog????....be stoked to see em!!!!

urbanite420

urbanite420

Salutations, Chemdog. Heard and read great things about you and your work. Let me just say it is an honor to introduce myself to you. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I currently have a D flowering but I'm not 100% sure if it is bonafide. If you don't mind, maybe you can take a look?

G

Genius Genetics

theherbalizor

Nice to know whos in it for the $$$ or rolex's and whos in it for the med / compassion community.

Keep talking guys. Lets the colours show.

All i know is chemdog and rezdog are both very generous with their hard work,
Rez has released some truely outstanding genetics for ALL to grow
and gives TONS of bean's away to the community every year.
Its all about spreading the love/genetics not hoarding them to ones self
and i dont think anyone mentioned in this thread is guilty of that.
If urv ever grown rez/chemdog/swerve/jj-nyc gear,
You know its the REAL DEAL and thats the bottom line, is it not!
The dispute over $$$ or rolex is no ones dispute but theirs

peace to all and happy toking

G

Genius Genetics

just about to spark up a phat diesel one

thanks to all concearned

peace

O

ograskal

Yeah REZ was bragging the other day about buying a ferrari...And lets not forget the thief got caught bidding on his own beans to raise the prices...How compassionate is that???...LOL..Dont get it twisted...

5tickynubz

Yeah REZ was bragging the other day about buying a ferrari...And lets not forget the thief got caught bidding on his own beans to raise the prices...How compassionate is that???...LOL..Dont get it twisted...

Haha, shady. I always suspected Rez had shills to bid up his auctions.

D

dusty

Lets not bring negativity in to a nice guys thread any more guys. This thread is to welcome chemdog to a place where people aren't out for anything other than the dank. Keep it green!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Not judging GG, just speaking out loud.

And a little research will show you that Rez is someone I know personally and an happy to call a friend. Very generous fellow. And like I said in my first post on this thread, Welcome to chemdog and thanks for all he has done for the community.

H

hbstoner

Ya screw all the rez drama, lets see some of those candy chem shots :) Welcome to the farm chem!

G

Genius Genetics

theherbalizor im with you on this one

the bitching is getting stupid

E

EugeneG

Yeah guys, seriously... What's the point of bashing Rez? I don't know him personally, and I'm sure most of you don't either. It's kinda lame to bash someone on the internet, don't ya think? Besides I've seen Rez do some nice things for the online community before, so say what you will but these negative flame remarks just make you look bad for I'm sure he's done more for others than half the people bitching here!

Anyway, this thread is about Chemdog... Let's make him feel good and welcome him back!

Welcome back ol Chemdog!!

Top Bottom