Hi :) I'm First Time Grower And New To This Need A Bit Of Help :)

• Thread starter Choulgate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

do plants look healthy

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Choulgate

Choulgate

Hi guys and gals I'm Charlotte so basically I'm totally new to growing my plants look ok and are growing mega quick but have some weird bright spots :( I have a 1m tent 600w hid light and 5 plants in 15g buckets I have I take and outtake I'm so buzzing for this grow but am a little confused and new lol any help I've uploaded pics any help would be great thanks fellow growers

Hi  im first time grower and new to this need a bit of help
Hi  im first time grower and new to this need a bit of help 2
Hi  im first time grower and new to this need a bit of help 3
Hi  im first time grower and new to this need a bit of help 4
Choulgate

Choulgate

Thanks for reply dnewsome2 will do that does it look like it could have some pests ?

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Welcome to the farm. I'm not seeing any sign of pests. There's no need to do anything until sure signs are visible. You can cause problems by trying to fix something that's not there.

Choulgate

Choulgate

Thanks dannyk892009 very pleased to have joined the farm . I've just had a little look and can't see any Sighn of pests, but do know they can be so small you can't see them will just keep eye . What do you think about the bright spots ? Also the first two lobed leaves are totally yellow thanks for your time

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The plants look great don't get me wrong. Whatever is going on looks like you have caught it in the early stages if it's even anything to worry about LOL.

Choulgate

Choulgate

Thanks hoping it is nothing they are wwxbb and 23 day old I wasn't gonner get rid of any of leaves just let them do there thing but I'm not sure It's all experience I suppose I used some jack magic soil from my local garden centre and have been using baby bio as nutes but only one drop it recommended 5 to 10 drops also from garden centre so nothing special and not designed specially for cannibis will be trying something more for this specifically next time but we will see

IMG 0511
chemistry

chemistry

I use PH'd tap, that is some posh plant water you feed your plants, and they don't look bad on it.

Choulgate

Choulgate

It's seems like a good mix for veg stage. water is like 15p for 2l from my local Lidle , our water is mega hard around here so didn't want to use it I have used it a couple of times but try to avoid. will have a look at canna nuits on my next time :) thanks chemistry

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Thanks dannyk892009 very pleased to have joined the farm . I've just had a little look and can't see any Sighn of pests, but do know they can be so small you can't see them will just keep eye . What do you think about the bright spots ? Also the first two lobed leaves are totally yellow thanks for your time
The first set of round leaves usually dry up and fall off. New growth can be light in color and darken as they get bigger. Can you get a pic with the flash of your camera? The spectrum of your HID makes it a bit hard to see the contrast of colors.

Top Bottom