Hi :) I'm First Time Grower And New To This Need A Bit Of Help :)

• Thread starter Choulgate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

do plants look healthy

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Your new growth looks great. The light color is definitely normal. If it stays light and the new growth gets more and more light, you have a problem. As of now everything looks great for a first time grow.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, one of the things that may have produced the bright spots may have been drops of water lensing the light onto the leaves. No other problems it seems, looking good. Good luck.

Choulgate

Choulgate

Welcome to the farm, one of the things that may have produced the bright spots may have been drops of water lensing the light onto the leaves. No other problems it seems, looking good. Good luck.
Thank you it hasn't got any bigger or spread so thinking that's the case :)

Dan789

Dan789

Nice progress since your last post. Youā€™ll be watching as the pistils darken and retreat back into the buds, that will be an indication of the maturing of your plants moving towards harvest. Then itā€™s up to checking the color of the trichomes and the degree of amber youā€™re looking for.

Choulgate

Choulgate

Nice progress since your last post. Youā€™ll be watching as the pistils darken and retreat back into the buds, that will be an indication of the maturing of your plants moving towards harvest. Then itā€™s up to checking the color of the trichomes and the degree of amber youā€™re looking for.
Thankyou

IMG 1224
IMG 1229
Choulgate

Choulgate

So I have no microscope or jewellers loupe only my iPhone HDR camera to zoom in but it's really hard for my to tell hoping some of you more experienced guys can tell me weather you think there ready for harvest

IMG 1339
IMG 1346
IMG 1348
IMG 1352
IMG 1353
Dan789

Dan789

6885F23D 2366 43C3 AEF4 EB4C359A3E9C
Charlotte Iā€™d be watching for leaves starting to discolor, am seeing the pistils shrinking into buds, but still not done yet by observing your photos. Getting close, maybe a couple weeks or so to go.

Leew421

Leew421

To get the best idea of colors of trichs you need to remove a small bud or whatever and move it to natural light. You won't be able to tell anything under artificial light

Latest posts

Top Bottom