hi--- new and have a question about strains

• Thread starter rr2435
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rr2435

Hi I was just wanting some advice about good strains for indoor growing if someone could help , looking for the pine / pepper / hash tastes also lemon/ fruity ok .

I am looking for strong decent yielding plants that have good resistance to pests and mold ( isnt everyone ?) and are reasonably happy indoors. Warm is no problem but it's often muggy and damp here .

Have had some luck with gelato and cindy 88 strains also mandarin cookies but thinking about something new and exciting . Got some black sugar and some syrius black seeds last time and those plants didn't do nearly as well as I expected and seemed unhappy in fairly decent growing conditions alongside some other plants that grew a lot better . I don't want to waste time again on something like that if possible .

I've read that mimosa , trainwreck and strawberry cough , crit mass and cinex are possibly good picks for what I want but SC not big on yields . I think that limonene , myrcene and pinene ? heavy strains would be the ticket , what's your opinion ?

Thanks !

MEGA956

MEGA956

Fruity flavors definitely go with Detroit Seed Co. packed with berries/fruit milkshake terps and at a great price point.

Very easy to grow plants, I've grown their Strawberry Truffle, Chemdog 91 x Red Pop and Brightmoor Berries, super fruity gets better the longer you cure.

I just popped GG4 x Red Pop I got from them as a freebie a few weeks ago.

R

rr2435

Those are some nice looking plants there for sure . One thing about the seeds though, really small setup here so having to buy like 12 seeds is overkill and really not what I would rather do . The price isn't a problem but I just don't need that many seeds at a time. Any trustworthy seed outfits you folks know of that sell 5 packs or less would be super helpful as well . Thanks for all the help. 🗝️

the rrock

the rrock

twenty20 genetics, there descriptions are spot on,(made of honor or glue sniffer) these guys will give you $ back if you dont like them.Ive never had to do this over a couple decades

R

RGWD0202

Premium Cultivars has a solid selection of 3 packs. Also, there is a thread for seed deals on here that is updated pretty regularly. I’d recommend reviewing that.

R

rr2435

i am not as worried about finding someone selling seeds as much as i would like to get some strains that have the characteristics i want , anyone else got any good ideas ? wanting the piney hashy pepper tastes mostly but i like stuff like strawberry cough and lemon pound cake too. indoor small space but can handle med tall sativas with some bending, thanks !

R

RGWD0202

i am not as worried about finding someone selling seeds as much as i would like to get some strains that have the characteristics i want , anyone else got any good ideas ? wanting the piney hashy pepper tastes mostly but i like stuff like strawberry cough and lemon pound cake too. indoor small space but can handle med tall sativas with some bending, thanks !
Homegrown co has strawberry cough

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
afghanica by anesia seeds, i just grew it and growing it now as i post updates every sunday,.
mine definitely has that spicey peppery smell and taste,. i’ll be making bubble hash from it in the next couple days than when time comes i’ll be dry sifting the ones growing now,.
i haven’t smoked weed in 37 yrs just hashish everyday,..

growdaddy82

growdaddy82

I got strawberry Cough fem from homegrown Co 100% germ and awesome thick sticky buds with a sweet strawberry smell. they are very hard easy to grow. I top super crop LST, never had a problem. they get super thirsty towards and during flowering so water by weight and check often

20220215 172656
Top Bottom