Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man, your making miss the joint.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm working in Clifton heights today so unfortunately had to deal with 95 traffic luckily I don't have to take 76 much but 95 still sucks!
Delco is bonkers man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Delco is bonkers man.
The blue route.
If you could successfully roll one one the ordinance pocked hellscape of a “road”
You were it. Super tough once upon a time hahahaa

Sunasun

Sunasun

Well that a crazy fact, holy shit 🤣
Man really that conjunction had to happen ou our lifespans? I mean seriously. That could’ve happened in like another hundred years when it didn’t have to correlate with when we were alive. that’s sucks but really the irony isn’t lost on a clown. I kind of feel like it’s a little bit of a representation of the madness that we’ve been living through over the last five years or so anyway it’s been fucking crazy so it makes sense of course fuck.
Just wait, next year, Easter is on Hitler's birthday.
The potheads and Hitler have stolen Easter they will say next year.
It's on them for choosing a rotating holiday.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just wait, next year, Easter is on Hitler's birthday.
The potheads and Hitler have stolen Easter they will say next year.
It's on them for choosing a rotating holiday.
True, I can’t argue with that.

They should have done a leap century type deal like my aunt and uncle getting married on the 29th of feb so they would only have to celebrate every 4 years.

except in the whole final solution Easter vibe
Isn’t a marriage made in heaven.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You ain't missing anything this city is still the same dump it's always been! 🤣
Oh I know, I was up there not to long ago.
Island ave was fucking bad before.

the messages spelled out in cyclone fence was charming, things like hope and love spelled out in the squares with wadded trash was quintessential to the Philly vibe.

I couldn’t wait to bounce, a lot worse everytime I go. Hey but it does have its charms around it, I always loved the brandywine river valley, beaver valley. Kennet square Oxford all the places that exude that delight bovine bouquet of mushroom farms and the great people. Oh I kicked it in intersex alot too, great place to grow back In The day, I was great friends with an Amish exile named zeke. He taught me some invaluable shit when it came to farming. I still giggle about the “now crossing into intersex” signs .everyone stole them all the time z👊🏻🤡

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

So much for being in Clifton heights cause 1 of my guys called out so I'm now in West Chester. I like all those places you mentioned but I actually moved out of the city about 8 - 9 years ago I'm up in Bensalem now and fishing season is here so it's time to get out and enjoy the weather that's coming

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Oh I know, I was up there not to long ago.
Island ave was fucking bad before.

the messages spelled out in cyclone fence was charming, things like hope and love spelled out in the squares with wadded trash was quintessential to the Philly vibe.

I couldn’t wait to bounce, a lot worse everytime I go. Hey but it does have its charms around it, I always loved the brandywine river valley, beaver valley. Kennet square Oxford all the places that exude that delight bovine bouquet of mushroom farms and the great people. Oh I kicked it in intersex alot too, great place to grow back In The day, I was great friends with an Amish exile named zeke. He taught me some invaluable shit when it came to farming. I still giggle about the “now crossing into intersex” signs .everyone stole them all the time z👊🏻🤡
Exit sign by my chicks house

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So much for being in Clifton heights cause 1 of my guys called out so I'm now in West Chester. I like all those places you mentioned but I actually moved out of the city about 8 - 9 years ago I'm up in Bensalem now and fishing season is here so it's time to get out and enjoy the weather that's coming
West chedda? The Blarney Stone still out there? Fair man’s? The suit of armor?
west Chester was always really mellow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
N Carolina Ive actually been to High point
You know my son lives in Lexington ton roundsbouts. I could have sworn I’ve driven past that and chuckled.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

West Chester the Best Chester

Latest posts

Top Bottom