Hi! New grower looking to learn

• Thread starter cityfarmer3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
how do you snap them out of the mag deficiency Cap?
This 'PeanutButter-Man' has struggled for a couple weeks now. I did hit her with Calmag last week and she seems slightly better.
She's way behind her siblings, they've already gone to flower. I considered tossing her a while back but you know, no child left behind!
Well if I get them all the way through veg with out it getting too bad,

Number one way to get it to stop is to flip it to flower. Once its diet needs change, the demand for lessens it to non existence
By the time you plant is done stretching in flower, it’ll look like it never happened.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That looks to me like light stress buddy

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Well if I get them all the way through veg with out it getting too bad,

Number one way to get it to stop is to flip it to flower. Once its diet needs change, the demand for lessens it to non existence
By the time you plant is done stretching in flower, it’ll look like it never happened.
Good deal. I've got a bit of a log jam going on, looking to finish up a couple in flower this week and I'll send her to flower. thx bro

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good deal. I've got a bit of a log jam going on, looking to finish up a couple in flower this week and I'll send her to flower. thx bro
turn down you light, what’s it settings output wise?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

That looks to me like light stress buddy
yeah? I wondered that early on so I shoved her to the corner but it didn't seem to help much.
I'm at 50% but was running a 25% until last week, she showed this at 25% too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Some are bitchy man, you start getting up the re in numbers, the number of pain in the ass plants gets greater. Not all can be zingers if you catch my drift.

I had plants that were bitching at 5% man.

But if you look at leaves edges. That yellowing on the perimeter is a sign.
If you look at the lush green the encompasses
the majority of the surface area? there would be more pronounced discoloration in between the leaf veins
Is there anyway I can get you to snap a pic of it under better lighting I want to be sure x

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Some are bitchy man, you start getting up the re in numbers, the number of pain in the ass plants gets greater. Not all can be zingers if you catch my drift.

I had plants that were bitching at 5% man.

But if you look at leaves edges. That yellowing on the perimeter is a sign.
If you look at the lush green the encompasses
the majority of the surface area? there would be more pronounced discoloration in between the leaf veins
Is there anyway I can get you to snap a pic of it under better lighting I want to be sure x
gotcha, good intel, thx

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also, if you look at the berry leaf tips of the leaf they are yellow and browning.
That slight hook up towards the light is another indicator,
Did you feed that pia the same nutes as the rest the whole time?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Also, if you look at the berry leaf tips of the leaf they are yellow and browning.
That slight hook up towards the light is another indicator,
Did you feed that pia the same nutes as the rest the whole time?
yeah! thats what threw me. Absolutely same everything

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
yeah! thats what threw me. Absolutely same everything
May have been a problem for that particular pheno, the angle of the photo makes it little tough, the pbb had 2 that I ram into. But from the looks of it it was worse and got better as the plant hardened off some.
I would only give that lil shit 1/2 dose as everything else for a feed or two

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

May have been a problem for that particular pheno, the angle of the photo makes it little tough, the pbb had 2 that I ram into. But from the looks of it it was worse and got better as the plant hardened off some.
will do. everyone is thirsty now so I'll water her sippy cup down a bit

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If it starts to get worse with that green fade after these feeds, then we know we went the wrong way, I think it will be fine tho

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just drove past S. Philly 😎👊
So I grew up an fdr head. I threw loot to welt coast Jesse and daily Dave for concrete to build a couple of bowls and walls with a few donations of pbr r half a left gym sock
And r2d2 silver dollars.
It was my home away from home when I got back from dead tour.

I miss drivin by the linc

I do not miss the 76 expressway, they still doing drum circles at the museum?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Many moons ago. It was awesome getting to ride all those year with that battle ships right there

The 🤡under 95
IMG 4538

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

I'm working in Clifton heights today so unfortunately had to deal with 95 traffic luckily I don't have to take 76 much but 95 still sucks!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm working in Clifton heights today so unfortunately had to deal with 95 traffic luckily I don't have to take 76 much but 95 still sucks!
My father had a shop in Clifton heights, my uncle owns secane truck and auto.
Morton train station basically

Top Bottom