Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
sup doggy dog! hope those beans do ya justice!! Thats some dank you got growin there!!! Those gloves of yours are pretty GreeeeaaZZZy!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Thanks man! I'm sure there will be some real winners in them. The bubba x stardawg, and guava13 x stardawgs popped faster than tres, and sour sis. I hope I find a bubba leaner, with a quick flowering time, but yields like Chemdog.:D

Directed.Light

Directed.Light

Wow, sweet lookin results. They are killer plants you've got there!!

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Loving aliens gear, keep it up!

Not aliens gear bro.. This is the homie JB personal cross.. Looking good bratha.. Glad ur still rockin that ho cut.. Did you swoop the heirloom bubah at AO or just this one?? Keep up the great work.. I'll be watching..

Peace,
GodZsoN

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Not aliens gear bro.. This is the homie JB personal cross.. Looking good bratha.. Glad ur still rockin that ho cut.. Did you swoop the heirloom bubah at AO or just this one?? Keep up the great work.. I'll be watching..

Peace,
GodZsoN

Thanks GodZsoN,
Ya I have the heirloom bubba, and just popped a heirloom bubbax stardawg as well. Can't wait to see how these beans come out. The HO is getting better with each run, i think I'm starting to dial her in. I'm flipping this high octane x alien fire on friday!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
2012 04 21 23 26 47 64

Heres a high octane leaning male in structure but also reeks of og already. Time will tell with her offsprjng though.....

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for sharing JB. You've got the HO dialed in bro.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for stopping by HD, do these HO's look like your cut? Can't wait to try some of Aien's gear, you guys are killing it!

next on the agenda are these Alien fire x HO's, and a bunch of stardawg x's, and SSSDH.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What ever happen wit tha WiFi Challange who was the winner?

Yea ur rite Alien gots some dank 4sho..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Banana OG x Bubba looks super frost, JB! Keep up the great work, bro. Alien does have some dope ass gear tho! I got 4 of his strains going right now. That HO x Fire Alien sounds awesome as well. Best of luck with ur grows!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What ever happen wit tha WiFi Challange who was the winner?

Yea ur rite Alien gots some dank 4sho..

Goldenrod won with his fire leaning wifi, but really timing was off, and everyone yielded different strains. We're gonna try to do it again, but I like faders cut too. It's real stoney, maybe one day if you make it down we can see what the #1 is like....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That Banana OG x Bubba looks super frost, JB! Keep up the great work, bro. Alien does have some dope ass gear tho! I got 4 of his strains going right now. That HO x Fire Alien sounds awesome as well. Best of luck with ur grows!

Thanks man it is frosty but a low yielder so shes getting the boot from the stable. Alien's gear will make it to the stable soon, once I save some cash to grab a pack or two. I have so many beans in the fridge it's not even funny, hopefully some of my stuff comes out close to the dankness that you grow. I'm glad you stopped by

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks man it is frosty but a low yielder so shes getting the boot from the stable. Alien's gear will make it to the stable soon, once I save some cash to grab a pack or two. I have so many beans in the fridge it's not even funny, hopefully some of my stuff comes out close to the dankness that you grow. I'm glad you stopped by
I feel ya, bro. Im cuting a few strain sout to add new ones in the Funk Lab. The Alien gear I have growing is doing great. The Seven Ghosts and FPOG x Alien Diesel r killing it in veg. Stop by my thread and say hi 2 my ladies. I will be lurking around here as well.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goldenrod won with his fire leaning wifi, but really timing was off, and everyone yielded different strains. We're gonna try to do it again, but I like faders cut too. It's real stoney, maybe one day if you make it down we can see what the #1 is like....

Nice.. That sounds like u guys had a fun time. That's kool G Rod won!!

I'm never in SoCal very much & when I do go I have lots 2 do & never have time 2 kick it..

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

FAF amigo! Frosty-As-Fuck. Excellent work!

LOL

'Bout to pull rd 2 of this sticky stankyWifi. She'll go 9 wks this time and is already swollen to hell at day 58. We'll see how it turns out so I can dial-in the number of days on her. I think 63-65 is the ticket, but I'll pull testers at 60 too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
FAF amigo! Frosty-As-Fuck. Excellent work!

LOL

'Bout to pull rd 2 of this sticky stankyWifi. She'll go 9 wks this time and is already swollen to hell at day 58. We'll see how it turns out so I can dial-in the number of days on her. I think 63-65 is the ticket, but I'll pull testers at 60 too.

Thanks Fader hope your wifi comes out as good as last time. it had me blown for hours.....Can't wait to run that pheno bro,

Sorry I haven't updated this but I've been having major dental problems. My damn wisdom tooth crushed one of my molars, so I've been back and forth to the dentist. Anywho heres a pic of my AF x HO in vegg about to be flipped to 12/12
2012 05 02 21 18 27 987

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Ugggh! Sry to hear about ANY dental problems. Just thinking of it makes me shudder. AFHO should be some kill bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom