Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
dammmmmmm jb puttin out dank. i'll test ur bp for ya:p. shit i'll taste them all for you lol. hit me up need a late 420 sesh with da SJC. shit was amazing in denver. wish all u guys could row. next time. peace all. keep it up jb
danks GD but the patients practically sniffed out the bp before it was properly cured lol. That cut produces amazing nuggs of kushy goodness. Well sesh in a few days when i get over this flu. I dont want to spread the germs to the sjc. Wish i could have made it to the cup.

T

tipper619sd

Hey no problem Jb killer work and hey im looking for a male to do a lil 1st time crossing myself. Cant wait to see what u find

619ster

619ster

Wassup Junkies! Just something for y'all to wet your whistle on. Wish I had friends to help me grow all this funk!!

Picture 090

That there is Exotic's After Life OG and San Andreas OG, Mota's Valley GHash, Jimmy's Motorbreath, GOD's Alien Addiction and Cosmic Gouda, and Aligee's Alien Fields.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wassup Junkies! Just something for y'all to wet your whistle on. Wish I had friends to help me grow all this funk!!

View attachment 315862

That there is Exotic's After Life OG and San Andreas OG, Mota's Valley GHash, Jimmy's Motorbreath, GOD's Alien Addiction and Cosmic Gouda, and Aligee's Alien Fields.

Nice pick up Bro! No worries , JB is here to help you pop beans anytime. Don't forget I'm a Seed junkie to the max.
Awesome Score you got there 619ster...
what up Evoke that UHOG is dank

thats whats up SJC fam

What up GD, have fun with the fam and congrats to your brother.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i did reply.... i havent heard from him i called and txted him a few times... sorry for going off topic...

shawnskush

shawnskush

Whats up fellas I'll see what I have after I sort through them for my male keeper search to continue on with the project of locking this girl into seed form. I really need a high count of boys to sort through, but I will make sure to put out any females worthy. Again please understand what I'm trying to do to ensure bringing the maximum fuel;)
from what i understand higher temps and a big temp swing between day and night will give you more males from seeds keeping pots undersized too

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
is there some of the strawberry X hofa hiding in here somewhere?

Latest posts

Top Bottom