Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey Jb, quick question homie. Do you know the genetics of High Octane Og? Keep thinkin about it. Lol. Thanks.
Quest
All I know is a dude named Nigel had it, who was part of a group of friends that had a few phenos of OG. He paid a portion of his grow for awhile to acquire the cut. He said all he knows is its OG kush, doesn't really call it anything else. He said the clubs called it high octane so the name stuck. I picked it up from Artistic Organisms before they closed and mothered it out. It was a controversy with plenty of drama on another site. It matches all OG's I've grown, and not as finicky as others. so it's here to stay until I find better. Hope u find a HO leaner brotha! it is worth it IMHO

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Hey Jb, quick question homie. Do you know the genetics of High Octane Og? Keep thinkin about it. Lol. Thanks.
Quest
yo QQ that high octane is a gem. jb blessed alot of us by having & sharing the cut. it keeps its properties in crosses never fails to bring its heavy medicating effects. imo one of the best strains ever. my dream is wifi x high octane. bring on the dank jb.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo QQ that high octane is a gem. jb blessed alot of us by having & sharing the cut. it keeps its properties in crosses never fails to bring its heavy medicating effects. imo one of the best strains ever. my dream is wifi x high octane. bring on the dank jb.
It was good seeing you, and seshing things out today Grod! You're a stand up guy for sure bro, I'm glad to be a Seed Junkie who has witnessed your generosity. It's amazing how differences and interpretation can create problems between two friends. Won't happen again brotha. BTW the OG squared was really tasty. You're right about the High Octane being dank, and I can reverse the HO easily to wifi. That is if you're willing to risk the nanners since the WIFI is already femmed. Let me know.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
GSC babies
Outside of the dome is Strawberry Diesel (male) x Petrol. Inside the dome is Gsc x Louie 13th OG, GSC x Fire OG, and an untrooted cut I really can't mention about. Hope she roots!! Woop Woop....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Fuck yeah JB! Git er homie! Fader's cut looks awesome! Great projects for sure! Packed with dank! That HO is really got my attention these days! Ill definitely be following your progress.If ypu see anything you like that I have lemme know if ya wanna dust em'! Ill be posting several threads of different strains Im running in the next couple weeks. Youll always be welcome to anything in my library homie. Mad props and respect. Peace!
Quest

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck yeah JB! Git er homie! Fader's cut looks awesome! Great projects for sure! Packed with dank! That HO is really got my attention these days! Ill definitely be following your progress.If ypu see anything you like that I have lemme know if ya wanna dust em'! Ill be posting several threads of different strains Im running in the next couple weeks. Youll always be welcome to anything in my library homie. Mad props and respect. Peace!
Quest

now thats whats up homie lol. sharing is caring lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hell yeah got dank! Qleaner quest has thay sjc mentality. He can be the michigan branch.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Btw fuck hoarding! My dog tore up my ho mom, but Fader was able to give her back.....really made me appreciate sharing

Top Bottom