Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Okay JB, Im home now and snapped a couple shots of the ho x af girl I beleive to be ho dom. Whatcha think? Stretchy, eh?
IMG 20121117 172953

IMG 20121117 173046

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
ur too funny master chef. no need to stress, its not heathly. lol. now feed those hungry bitches. and yes yesterday was a epic day. da food was da best part. i got chilli and rice for breakfest. danks bro. danks grod for everything and every1 else with da dank. evoke had all da dank nugs tho. plus we saw a great fight. til da next sjc bbq sesh. peace

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

lordy lordy now that was a sesh folks. was like 7 1/2 hard hitting hours of sharing some of the best grown meds ive seen in quite some time. evoke youre killing it with the ogs bro. my wife woke up talking about your SSH this morning. everything you brought & share was top shelf all the way. jb & slug many thanks for sharing nugs again guys. we always know youll be bringing the dankies. eser i missed which wifi you brung nugs of but it was totally expertly grown. thank you again for the big babies. you know how anxiously ive been awaiting that. felt like a kid on xmas morning. gotdank, bro you are the dabmiester without doubt. never a break all evening just dab, next, dab, next, on & on. thank you also for the cookies brah, that was a tasty doobie. left me wanting more. especially thank you reezy roths! you made this event epic brudda. you laid out the whole spread, meat, mac salad, chili, rice, kimchi, and man we love your little sac sacs brah. your effort is recognized & respected. thank you my friend. the sour flame bud you gift me is wonderful reezy. good job brah. The REM beans from sin city should be just the tasty meds you like. blue dream x white nightmare mmmmmmm. get busy with the white romulan buddy. noone has those. aloha yall got to get with gotdank to find out what when where & make it to a sesh one day, if you want. my wife extends thanks to all of you for the kind words & respect yall always show her. yall alway bring her goodies just to her liking. my thanks also for all you awesome friends ive made in this hobby. reezy the forearm sized cola is a moondawg v2 pheno im testing the beans for loompa. be well yall. seed junkies unite.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
looks like a hoe bag to me. lol. whatcha u think JB???
And the male. He's a bit tighter built. Same fuelly smell tho...
View attachment 268988
View attachment 268989

Nice looking boy, its hard to tell until u see gis offspring QQ. He doea look like a girl pheno i had that was super frosty. I would take cuts of him and flower him out. Btw i just popped some afhos too. I have some phenos that look alien fire dom but are ho leaning nuggs wise. You keeping him QQ?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Had an awesome night, gentlemen. Can't wait for the next one!

What would my plants be in veg w/o ya'll?! I'm like a purple stem... I'm still stressin' bout it!!!

LOL!!!

SJJJJJJC!

Reezy dont stress cuz your plants will pull through. Once u start bumping up the ppms just make sure to flush regularly and dont let then dry out as much. 70% is better imo. Danks again for that bomb ass
Dinner. Im gonna hit u up on the way home from work one night for the all u can eat korean bbq. Plus i know a bunch of hot vietnamese girls who like to hit those places up. Maybe ill invite them

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
lordy lordy now that was a sesh folks. was like 7 1/2 hard hitting hours of sharing some of the best grown meds ive seen in quite some time. evoke youre killing it with the ogs bro. my wife woke up talking about your SSH this morning. everything you brought & share was top shelf all the way. jb & slug many thanks for sharing nugs again guys. we always know youll be bringing the dankies. eser i missed which wifi you brung nugs of but it was totally expertly grown. thank you again for the big babies. you know how anxiously ive been awaiting that. felt like a kid on xmas morning. gotdank, bro you are the dabmiester without doubt. never a break all evening just dab, next, dab, next, on & on. thank you also for the cookies brah, that was a tasty doobie. left me wanting more. especially thank you reezy roths! you made this event epic brudda. you laid out the whole spread, meat, mac salad, chili, rice, kimchi, and man we love your little sac sacs brah. your effort is recognized & respected. thank you my friend. the sour flame bud you gift me is wonderful reezy. good job brah. The REM beans from sin city should be just the tasty meds you like. blue dream x white nightmare mmmmmmm. get busy with the white romulan buddy. noone has those. aloha yall got to get with gotdank to find out what when where & make it to a sesh one day, if you want. my wife extends thanks to all of you for the kind words & respect yall always show her. yall alway bring her goodies just to her liking. my thanks also for all you awesome friends ive made in this hobby. reezy the forearm sized cola is a moondawg v2 pheno im testing the beans for loompa. be well yall. seed junkies unite.

I was so damn high i thought that one punch knockout before the main event was it. Btw i need to take some pics for u of your huge ass colas of moondawg, and the jedi smells super dank!

Gotdank my hats off to you bro, youre definitely the dabbing king of the bunch. When is that gonna be ready btw? We need to get j dabbed up again...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Evoke i think my fave of your strains is the afgani og, i love the sweet smwll she gives off when you squeeze her. Plus the ssh on the top nugg holder was amazing. Glad u made f2s

EVOKE

EVOKE

YA JB u were fadez looked like ur were about to burp up some sac sac (no homo)... thanks for that ho.. hope u like that cut... Gdank y'all crazy with all that dabbin and thanks for that animals cookies tasty....grod thanks for the beans and for the hospitality hope ur lady enjoys those nuggs.. reezy came though with a feast for kings thanks brother...ES1 what up bro came through with some alien bubba good smoke bro good to meet ya...coo vibe brothers thanks for letting me b apart of it...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
YA JB u were fadez looked like ur were about to burp up some sac sac (no homo)... thanks for that ho.. hope u like that cut... Gdank y'all crazy with all that dabbin and thanks for that animals cookies tasty....grod thanks for the beans and for the hospitality hope ur lady enjoys those nuggs.. reezy came though with a feast for kings thanks brother...ES1 what up bro came through with some alien bubba good smoke bro good to meet ya...coo vibe brothers thanks for letting me b apart of it...
I was definitely out for the count. But im the last person to throw up the ss actually helped me recover from the dabbing. We need to get some blue power wax for the next round.
ok ill take moondawg pics tonight. im overdue updating that thread.
Yeah those pics are gonna look insane witg them huge ass colas. Keep bringing the dank Grod.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
I was definitely out for the count. But im the last person to throw up the ss actually helped me recover from the dabbing. We need to get some blue power wax for the next round.
Yeah those pics are gonna look insane witg them huge ass colas. Keep bringing the dank Grod.

blue power flower and budder will be there next time. so prep ur self its gonna be a knock out.o_O:confused:. gonna make that wax when i get back from houston jb n slug. sorry for laggin.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Killing it bro.. Winter came early for u everything is coated up..sounds like u had a blast on Saturday.. Hope I can hit up the next sesh..

Get at me if u wanna dab it up.. Made some new wax and thanks to mr. Dabsalot aka got dank for letting me barrow the vac..

Top Bottom