Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGlover1224

OGlover1224

noo i wish haha im only on my first grow but i've been lurking through the forums for almost 2 years and haven't seen anything much better than what ive seen in this thread. i do have some CC tahoe that im gonna pop next run. Dont mean "thread jack" or anything like that but what do you guys think of the tahoe from CC, you guys seem to know what your talking about so i would definitely value your opinions.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
noo i wish haha im only on my first grow but i've been lurking through the forums for almost 2 years and haven't seen anything much better than what ive seen in this thread. i do have some CC tahoe that im gonna pop next run. Dont mean "thread jack" or anything like that but what do you guys think of the tahoe from CC, you guys seem to know what your talking about so i would definitely value your opinions.

Ill say this before someone jumps in with their personal feeling about swerve. Great can be found in his beans. I say pop em bro. Ive had success with some of his geat before....

OGlover1224

OGlover1224

Ill say this before someone jumps in with their personal feeling about swerve. Great can be found in his beans. I say pop em bro. Ive had success with some of his geat before....
so by that im guessing you mean there is alot of variation?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Definitely variation is present. Some phenos smell like trainwreck and some like og

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Heres some white hashplant the homie urbanite hooked up.
Whplant
Whp

619ster

619ster

Daaaaayum doooode!!! You got all kinds of fire up your sleeves bro!! White Hashplant sounds great!! SD x Afho is no joke either! Just getting into making crosses myself, and hope my hybrids come out half as well as what you're working with. Males gonna be used for now are a Strawberry Dogshit (Connouseir), and a Lemon Grinderz OG (Bean Boyz). Keep killin it bro I'm loving this thread!!!!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Looking freaking awesome in here as usual JB!! That strawbery D x AFHO and the WHP are both beauties! You seriously have a magic hat of genetics over there or what??? always pulling out something new!

Give my best to G-Rod hope he feels better soon!!

I just trimmed my bog SSK... shit smells so damn good... havent puffed any yet but its been drying for a week and just about ready to hit the jar... sesh time soon!

Bog ssk nugs 1
Bog ssk nugs 2
Bog ssk nugs 3
Bog ssk nugs 4

HAPPY HOLIDAYS To the SJC and everyone else that follows this kick ass thread...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Daaaaayum doooode!!! You got all kinds of fire up your sleeves bro!! White Hashplant sounds great!! SD x Afho is no joke either! Just getting into making crosses myself, and hope my hybrids come out half as well as what you're working with. Males gonna be used for now are a Strawberry Dogshit (Connouseir), and a Lemon Grinderz OG (Bean Boyz). Keep killin it bro I'm loving this thread!!!!

those sounds dank bro. keep us updated. we need a SJC in da 619. YA KNOW;)

dam bigC. killin it like always. hit me up when ur free. i will tell grod for ya. talk to u soon peace

jb. u know whats up. better hurry wax is running away. lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yo JB, here's a couple shots of my HO x AF female. Lanky Og girl. Fuckin reeks!!! Ive topped and tied her down. Filling out nicely. In a 5 gallon wit ProMixBx, but gettin transferred to a ten gallon tonight.. Ill tie the rest of the branches over and veg for another.10 dayz n flip. Should get a decent one from her...

IMG 20121221 181131
IMG 20121221 181626
IMG 20121221 181413

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whatcha think about this one JB? Any resemnlance to any parents or lineage ya think? She got direct light. Stretch is genetic. But Im actually diggun it and very excited to see what she brings to the table!! Thanks bro! Oh! Ill be harvesting some pollen from rhat male soon. Ill make sure ya get some! Peace.
Quest

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Looking freaking awesome in here as usual JB!! That strawbery D x AFHO and the WHP are both beauties! You seriously have a magic hat of genetics over there or what??? always pulling out something new!

Give my best to G-Rod hope he feels better soon!!

I just trimmed my bog SSK... shit smells so damn good... havent puffed any yet but its been drying for a week and just about ready to hit the jar... sesh time soon!

View attachment 277278View attachment 277279View attachment 277280View attachment 277281

HAPPY HOLIDAYS To the SJC and everyone else that follows this kick ass thread...

That's some nice work there amigo! Saved cuts, yeah?

Top Bottom