Active Farmer
Hi everyone. Here is some whjte romulan and alien fire x green crack
Whiterom
Green crack x af

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
No i
hey deezy no sir there are no cuts from po in my garden. the strawhoe was from a friend who took the time to find a pheno out of green labs seeds. most of my cuts come from phenos i found in seeds including the white. this white pheno is as frosty as the GSC forum cut. its smells gently og dom. nobody has this pheno unless they found it in a pack of seeds themselves. if you dropped a cut off 2 years ago it prolly left po with thier former partner. i was next to the sin city booth at the cup smoking doobies & dabs with seed junkies all day saturday. thanks for coming by jb. its always joyful to spend time talking shop with you. gotta go sjc time for the fights.
Danks for smoking that blue power with me bro. Are you planning on running bp only now?
Hey man what's the hold up.. Been on the edge of my seat waiting for some new pics of your lovely ho doe low crosses .see ya been putting in some work there... Still a fan of your stuff...keep it up buff guy.. :)
Long time no see KS, are you back in the game or just lurking? Hit me up to have a beer or two some time G

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
First pic above is some Blue Power from Sin City Seeds- the odor given off of it reminds me of some Vanilla Kush if that makes any sense. Next is Ultimate fighter from the homie Organic Yum Yum- smells like to purps with kushy undertones. Looks like Ultimate Fighter is winning in the yield department though, but this blue power odor just draws me to continue to smell this plant over and over again. The Green crack x alien fire (my cross)- smells real kushy for some reason, and nothing like green crack. The White x Romulan smells of grapey onion funk if that makes any sense too. Can't wait ti try out these new flavors.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JustBlazen that's skillz bringing out the best in genetics that Blue Power is Glowing like from the movie The Last Dragon
Danks Caveman, hope all is well with you and your lady. how is VRAP going? I'm really liking thing Blue Power pheno but the yield is on the low side like a bubba kush. I need to find another larger yielding girl in a pack of beans. Or I'll just pop my High Octane x Blue Power...Heres another Blue Power and then an Alien Fire x Green Crack (Green Crack leaner) that smells dead on of Green Crack....talk to you soon bro..
BP
GCAF

619ster

619ster

Damn bro killin it!!! That Kushy smelling green crack x AF looks very pretty! Are those pink pistils on her?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn bro killin it!!! That Kushy smelling green crack x AF looks very pretty! Are those pink pistils on her?
She smells pretty too 619ster. how the heck ya been? As far as the pink pistils, I'll have to take a look a her tomorrow bro, because I couldn't tell you. I've found that offspring from green crack will bring out some crazy smelling phenos of high yielding goodness. I love how she flowers so damn fast. I have chopped her at day 49 with a respectable yield before

619ster

619ster

She smells pretty too 619ster. how the heck ya been? As far as the pink pistils, I'll have to take a look a her tomorrow bro, because I couldn't tell you. I've found that offspring from green crack will bring out some crazy smelling phenos of high yielding goodness. I love how she flowers so damn fast. I have chopped her at day 49 with a respectable yield before
been loungin' man. Just found beans in my ARC nugs a few days ago. Hit her with some Strawberry Dogshit and Lemon Grinderz OG. Still more beans to find I'm sure, but I can only smoke so much a day lol. Been growing out Jack crosses lately, and man can she flavor some shit up!! Might have to find me a good Jack clone and hit her with males I run through while pheno hunting. Still got some Lemon Grinderz and Strawberry Dogshit pollen stored too.

619ster

619ster

Nice crosses there 619ster. Let me know if you ever need a tester. Whats the weather like in SD?
I will definitely let you know. I thought you'd be too busy with your 30-50 strains and 1000's of beans lol :bored:

But yea I think my selection was on point with these. I know for sure my ARC is solid (and been tested in every way as my environment is FAR from perfect). We'll have to hook up pronto bro. We'll chop it up soon. Weather is perfect in SD, as you probably already know. Not too hot, not too cold, raining here and there but you know that's only for a day or two per month. Seems that's gonna come to a stop though as the hot days approach.

619ster

619ster

It's top notch OG Kush all the way. Got that Tahoe power for sure, but the Sour Dubb adds that Lemon Candy flavor. It's wierd because when you first light up a doob (I smoke blunts/swishers), it tastes like straight OG. Then as you burn through it a few tokes, it starts to take on a candy lemon taste on top of the OG. Usually it's the other way around, getting harsh and nasty as it burns down. Never had a strain that tastes better as the doob burns down.

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Long time no see KS, are you back in the game or just lurking? Hit me up to have a beer or two some time G
I be lurkin! But no not back in the game just yet... I miss the whole grow thang sjc all that good stuff... Before I start up again I'm gonna have to get some new gear , pad, and setup.. It would have to be strictly bomb jb genetics... :). Ps. All your girls are lovely ... Nice work!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It's top notch OG Kush all the way. Got that Tahoe power for sure, but the Sour Dubb adds that Lemon Candy flavor. It's wierd because when you first light up a doob (I smoke blunts/swishers), it tastes like straight OG. Then as you burn through it a few tokes, it starts to take on a candy lemon taste on top of the OG. Usually it's the other way around, getting harsh and nasty as it burns down. Never had a strain that tastes better as the doob burns down.
Sounds like you found the holy grail cut G. How is the yield compared to OG? Does the potency come with it to? Reason being, I have grown sour dubble a couple of times and while the flavor was very tasty, the high was just ok, and not close to an OG. I'm guessing the alien tahoe helped in that department. I can imagine the dank girls your gonna find in them crosses you made.
I be lurkin! But no not back in the game just yet... I miss the whole grow thang sjc all that good stuff... Before I start up again I'm gonna have to get some new gear , pad, and setup.. It would have to be strictly bomb jb genetics...
:). Ps. All your girls are lovely ... Nice work!
I knew you had to miss growing a lot with all the genetics you were working with. did your homie ever find any keepers from the Alien Octane crosses you made?

619ster

619ster

Sounds like you found the holy grail cut G. How is the yield compared to OG? Does the potency come with it to? Reason being, I have grown sour dubble a couple of times and while the flavor was very tasty, the high was just ok, and not close to an OG. I'm guessing the alien tahoe helped in that department. I can imagine the dank girls your gonna find in them crosses you made.
Yea I'd say it compares to any holy grail OG cuts. The way I see it, is my cut took all the Tahoe potency, structure, and fuely OG taste and effect. I don't see any Alien or Sour Dubb in the bud structure (yields like any OG, maybe a tad higher). But the Alien probably strengthened the stems, while the Sour Dubb just gives that extra lemon candy taste and lightens the buds and gives orange hairs instead of red like most OG's. Bag appeal is off the chain!! You can tell it's OG when you look at the buds, but it's so light green and with the orange hairs you can tell it's not the average OG. My other pheno had more Alien to it, with more Diesel/Alien type nugs. Even purpled a bit so that had to be from the Alien Kush in the lineage. Wasn't keeper status but was also bomb. I wish my camera was high def lol. My nug shots never come out good or I'd post some. There's some in my thread but even those don't do it much justice.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yea I'd say it compares to any holy grail OG cuts. The way I see it, is my cut took all the Tahoe potency, structure, and fuely OG taste and effect. I don't see any Alien or Sour Dubb in the bud structure (yields like any OG, maybe a tad higher). But the Alien probably strengthened the stems, while the Sour Dubb just gives that extra lemon candy taste and lightens the buds and gives orange hairs instead of red like most OG's. Bag appeal is off the chain!! You can tell it's OG when you look at the buds, but it's so light green and with the orange hairs you can tell it's not the average OG. My other pheno had more Alien to it, with more Diesel/Alien type nugs. Even purpled a bit so that had to be from the Alien Kush in the lineage. Wasn't keeper status but was also bomb. I wish my camera was high def lol. My nug shots never come out good or I'd post some. There's some in my thread but even those don't do it much justice.
Dayumn! I'm glad you found a keeper brotha. How many packs did you pop to find it? Are you gonna focus primarily on this one now?

619ster

619ster

Dayumn! I'm glad you found a keeper brotha. How many packs did you pop to find it? Are you gonna focus primarily on this one now?
Oh yea she is gonna stay with me for life if I can help it. I'm gonna get that little slut all kinds of studs lol. I popped 5 beans and got 2 males and 3 females. I tossed one male and kept the other, as well as kept all 3 females. From the get go my favorite female I flowered first (which is my current keeper). The male autoflowered on me (it's pretty evident now Alien's gear does have slight issues), so I tossed him. Second pheno I flowered but didn't clone as I knew she was a wierdo, but ended up much better than I thought. Third pheno, well all I can say is I've never kept a strain vegging as long as I've kept her lol. I have yet to flower the 3rd pheno, but have gifted cuts of it to a few people so I may soon see what she has to offer. Anyway, the whole journey is here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-rock-candy-in-the-619.50670/ last page you will see what the nugs look like, although those were small nugs.

Top Bottom