Hi. Please help me out. First grow.

• Thread starter ilovetrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ilovetrees

ilovetrees

They were all the same color. Until I changed the feeding cycle. Now I only give them nutrients twice a week. Not sure what’s going on please help. Room temp is 72-78 humidity 47. Growing soil with led lights . Second day of 12/12 cycle. Please help.

Hi please help me out first grow
Hi please help me out first grow 2
Hi please help me out first grow 3
ilovetrees

ilovetrees

Why would you cut the number of feedings back now that they're in bloom?
I started last week feeding them twice a week and just yesterday started the 12/12 cycle. I didn’t feed them for a week I just gave them regular water before that. I fed them yesterday again. I was thinking of giving them Cal Mag today. Any inputs? Not sure what’s kicking in. I was thinking N deficiency. First grow not to sure. Don’t know exactly what to do.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Looks like nute deficiency. Don't worry as I've found out most plants are pretty resilient. Normally increase your feed in flower. Not sure why you cut back. Also consider clearing a few of them fan leafs, seem to be blocking the light to lower buds 👍

ilovetrees

ilovetrees

Looks like nute deficiency. Don't worry as I've found out most plants are pretty resilient. Normally increase your feed in flower. Not sure why you cut back. Also consider clearing a few of them fan leafs, seem to be blocking the light to lower buds 👍
Thanks pal 👌🤟

R

redshift75

you will get the hang of reading the green on strains and hopefully know where you are riding between over/under. Takes time. Keep up the good work. your grow is looking good. Minus the minor correction ;)

ilovetrees

ilovetrees

you will get the hang of reading the green on strains and hopefully know where you are riding between over/under. Takes time. Keep up the good work. your grow is looking good. Minus the minor correction ;)
Thanks buddy! 🙏 I’m growing 5 different strains very excited to see how it plays off. (707 headband, Skywalker Og, El Chapo Og, Divorce cake #2 & Blue cheese)

Top Bottom