hi since I'm new, thought I'd give ya the spcheel...

• Thread starter hippie138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hippie138

So to begin with my sn is hippie138. I am a female in SoCal, and this is going to be my first harvest. I have been interested in this trade for a few years now, and have been focusing most of my time with the cutting/cloning to vegging stage. I have been helping my b/f with the harvesting plants, but never have I done it alone....Anyways, I will be posting pics of how things are going, and if their are any comments please feel free to leave them ^_^. I'm a very easy-going person with a great sense of humor, with two cute little kitten going into cat stage that are absolutely amazing!!! I am familiar with most of the terminology related to, and nutrients, lighting schedules, etc. but am not familiar with everything, so there are some things that hopefully will be able to find throughout other posts in the various forums. I've been checking out the different posts in the organic-soil section of the forum, since that is the main method to which I have become accustomed to. I have also been thinking about switching to some sort of hydro setup but am waiting to see how my soil does first.

Currently in soil I have:
Casey Jones (Joe Schmoe's Cut)
Blue Dream
Chemdog #4
Kim's (Grape) Krush
Alien (F2)
The White
Abusive's OG
G-13
Grape Ape

**I recently just lost my Green Crack, the back-ups unfortunately didn't make it, and when I tried to revert the lesser of the flowering branches-they weren't big/strong enough from the stress--I also had lost my Snow Cap which because of reasons that will be unmentioned, did not make it through the cloning to veg state :'C** I also feel that since again, this time I am doing all three+ stages alone, I was overwhelmed having not been used to the different deficiencies, etc. I can't forgive myself for that, but hopefully will make up for it by doing these ladies proud, since their daddy can't help them anymore and mommy had to take over ^_^

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice lineup for a first time........ !!!!! Welcome to the Farm!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Welcome. Nice lineup there! Hope to see some grow logs in the future.

Have a great time here, and happy growing!

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom