Hi there I have gnats need some help ASAP I have IMI gold to f don't know what I would dilute it and I'm brand new to this site

• Thread starter Boesel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boesel77

Very airtight not even in the same Department as pets are humans different location. So this is what I did I used green clean rude and not all natural killer on the ones in veg the ones that are about 4 days in I use regular solution but they make gnat and mosquito control a few drops per gallon but I also know that you could pour quite a bit in there. I hit them hard tonight but I'm going to have to do something in three or four days still like to check up on that product. I will change my name on here to what I really go by I have three businesses. I go by BONZAI!đź‘Š

Avalonian

Avalonian

Every product i've tryed to control these suckers was pushing me in an infernal neverending loop of maintenance.
Since i'm pre-watering the medium with diluted nicotine (5mg/ml) , i'm no longer their slave.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have a lot of experience treating for fungus gnats.i,v tried many things to kill or control em.nothing worked as good as fungus gnat nematodes and some sticky yellow traps.its cheap and very very effective.from the look of that coffee cup you have a really bad infestation and at that level they can kill your plants .
If your in the uk let me know and I can give u a number for a distributer of the nematodes.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have a lot of experience treating for fungus gnats.i,v tried many things to kill or control em.nothing worked as good as fungus gnat nematodes and some sticky yellow traps.its cheap and very very effective.from the look of that coffee cup you have a really bad infestation and at that level they can kill your plants .
If your in the uk let me know and I can give u a number for a distributer of the nematodes.
To stop the cycle..spread a layer of sand or perlite on top of the medium to prevent the larvae from burrowing down.

m8ty

m8ty

I didn't look to see if anyone said it before but mosquito dunks work very well to kill the larva that ruin the roots and do all the damage, something about B.T. it's a nematodes that kill the larva so there are no chemicals, check it out at the local home Depot or other hardware store. I notice that since I started to keep the house super clean with no garbage or other uncleanness the gnats don't come around.

At one point I even switched to perlite only hempy buckets and that really did the trick, gnats did never infestate the perlite, the don't like it apparently.

Top Bottom