Hi ya'll! Graywolf here.

• Thread starter Graywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

Hi ya'll! Graywolf, hailing from PDX here.

Retired manufacturing engineer and current MMJ patient for pain associated with degenerative joints and youthful debachery.

Still mostly lucid and so far diaper free, but showing symptoms of senility by playing with my food and meds in my dotage, as well as laughing more.

Good to see some familiar names, whose excellent posts I learned a lot from elsewhere.

Hope to learn more here and share my own insights.

GW

Reactions: mal
B

brer

Only just getting to grip's with thc farmer , a late hiya and love you'r post's .
Thank's Graywolf a delight and pleasure to know you .
Long may you run brother

:anim_30:​

M

MIway

I know it's been closer to 2 years than 1... a little belated... but welcome bro! lol

M

mrwhome

Much welcome to you Graywolf, I am also new and glad to be part of the farmers aswell (: look forward to being part of the patient community on here.

Dr prescribed medicine for collapsed intestine as well as tumors.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:What up graywolf good to meet you i see you in the oil section a lot and i also saw that recirculating extractor you have that thing is tits man great to have you on the forum take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

M

Marmaduke

nice to see you helpin out over here too. Ladies and gents Graywolf is a kind soul and great asset to this community.

P

plant-lover68

Welcome Graywolf. I like your avatar, because my two dogs are white and black. Just so much smaller than the dogs pictured.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Thanks! I found the "Buds" picture on line and thought it says a whole lot more than words in the same space. The yin and the yang in a win win arrangement, that allows them both to learn more about what is going on around them.

Top Bottom