HID bulb changes and upkeep

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

safe as in they wont get broken or safe as in dont want anyone to know i grow? as far as broken I wouldnt worry about it to much, they travel pretty well. If its a security issue ship them to a friend that doesnt have a grow going.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

150!!!!! that is highway robery. thank god there are a million hydro stores in my area, it forces them to be competative.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

150!!!!! that is highway robery. thank god there are a million hydro stores in my area, it forces them to be competative.
ya same here, not all right beside, but if your a loyal customer they will chop prices for you...living in canada ordering online from the states can be pricey, count in shipping, customs, tax...ect..

for a 1kw hortilux in my area is 120$...but i can get them from the same store for 85$...

R

Roskito

im more worried about them breaking. i had a friend who worked for UPS, theyre unmerciful on boxes. I ordered some Apollo bulbs. mh and hps. gotta love amazon prime.

B

boo

I get my hortilux eye delivered for 68 bucks...y'all do know there's a date on the bulbs...that's how they do warranty work...look at the face for a group of black letters...if you care about the quality of what you grow replace the HPS every 9-12 months...MH every 9 months...quality ain't cheap and who wants to smoke cheap bud...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have been using Lumatek bulbs for a couple of years now. I change them after 3 runs. About to check out Genesis though, and will be switching them out every three runs as well.

Top Bottom