High CBD Hazeman strains?

• Thread starter qper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
qper

qper

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction or knows which of Hazeman's strains are highest in CBD's. I'm looking for the THC/CBD analysis of Hazeman's strains.

I have recently been diagnosed with cancer and plan to make some high CBD tinctures and other isolated CBD extractions for medicinal purpose. I have Resin Seeds Cannatonic and CBD Crew's Skunk Haze but I like Haze's strains, have a dozen strains on hand but high CBD is the deciding factor so I'd like to have the data to compare. Not sure if any analysis has been done but if so I would love to see it.

Thanks in advance for any info. or direction on where I might find it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the only offering here now with a high cbd possibility would be Harlequin from Golden lion genetic's it usually avg 7% cbd ..... if you would like to know where to get high cbd beans pm ..... don't wanna post links to other seed banks..... Hazeman has not made a drop here in awhile but is a member pm him if its your genetic your after ........ never mind i see you mentioned cbdcrew

lucky weed

lucky weed

have you heard about white grapes under hazeman new strains? it is actually a white grape hybrid made from Aloha white widow and Aloha white widow x Grape stomper. it has both indica and sativa traits with a pleasant grape smell and buds that are grape scented

Top Bottom