High-CBD Medicinal Farming

• Thread starter NewHopeResearch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

I don't believe it would be possible to bring the thc to absolute 0 with a natural/organic process as thc is produced as defense mechinism by the plant and the strain ac/dc is 22%cbd/1%thc, the male was found in a french hemp field and still had thc present but maybe if you contacted Monsanto's they could produce a genetically modified version, lol (just messing with you), but I wouldn't want to be part of that process or be the one consuming it cause it wouldn't be medication....

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Wow!!:watching: Love the Canna-Tsu!! I'm gonna put one of those outside next summer. I just copped Ringo OG, Canna-Tsu and Swiss-Tsu, I'm planning on poppin' those within the next few days. I wish I would have done it before summer but oh well :arghh: . Looks like some great meds NHR, keep up the good work!!

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

Definitely some excellent strains and an awesome garden by the looks of it!
Thanks mon, I love what I do ! way better then an office JOB

Wow!!:watching: Love the Canna-Tsu!! I'm gonna put one of those outside next summer. I just copped Ringo OG, Canna-Tsu and Swiss-Tsu, I'm planning on poppin' those within the next few days. I wish I would have done it before summer but oh well :arghh: . Looks like some great meds NHR, keep up the good work!!
Thanks we're hoping for an indian summer this yr especially because the canna-Tsu's are super sativa and seem like a 10+ week strain... We are also doing swiss-gold this yr, only 4 plants and they started flowering in june, revegging in july and flowering again in aug, lol..

H

HealingHands

Hi NewHope Research,

Those are some impressive plants and fascinating numbers. I live in the North Bay which is within driving distance, is there a particular collective where I can get some medicine for my daughter? She will begin starting chemo treatments next week.

Gabriel

Gabriel

We are a Research Collective in California who will be growing high-CBD Medication in the pursuit of healing the world ( Tikkun Olam). We have been sourcing as many high-CBD strains as possible that meet our stringent quality requirements. We have acquired strains such as AC/DC 22%CBD/1%THC ratio.
Harle-Tsu ( Sour Tsunami male and Harlequin clone.) which won the highest CBD test Award at The Emerald Cup with 20%CBD/1%tHC ratio.
Canna-Tsu...Canna-Tsu is the offspring of a Sour Tsunami male that was tested at 14%CBD and a Cannatonic clone that also tested high in CBD's
Sour Tsunami-(Albion Sour Diesel x Tsunami) 10%-11% CBD/ 6%-7% thc ratio
Swiss Gold-8%CBD/ 2% THC but shows possibility of higher CBD grown better
All of the Strains named above were bred(created) by Sohum Seed Co.

Also, Each new post will list our High CBD strains according to seed co. Each deserves their separate acknowledgement!!

ok, I know, enough will all the formalities and now heres the fun in the sun!!
How and Where do I order seeds?

P

panooq

Most high cbd strains are not stablized yet. There is a strain in Colorado, R4, developed by Greenwerkz that is supposedly stable, and the medicinal strain from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, developed by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam.

Cuts of high CBD strains are your best bet until someone figures out the genetics to produce a strain that is true to seed.

Here is a pic of my harlequin, which is almost ready to harvest. Hoping it will take some Hash Bomb pollen, even though it's so late in the season.

6431959_orig.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
the strain ac/dc is 22%cbd/1%thc, the male was found in a french hemp field and still had thc present
French hemp field?
She was found in a pack of feminized seeds. Look at line c-6. A Mexican/Afghani male was used in the original clone.

WerkShopCannatonic

Hi NewHope Research,

Those are some impressive plants and fascinating numbers. I live in the North Bay which is within driving distance, is there a particular collective where I can get some medicine for my daughter? She will begin starting chemo treatments next week.
Synergy wellness has high cbd meds.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Cool thread!~

ANy dry shots,or smoke reports??
Nice outdoor garden!!
Lg

Top Bottom