High Cbd Seeds/cuts

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minkus

Minkus

Hi all,

Moving out to CO by the start of the new year, any recommendations on where to source good high-CBD seeds/cuts? A friend already out in Denver keeps recommending either The Clone Store or L'eagle but I'm not sure I want to get them from a shop I'm unfamiliar with (risk of mites, bad clones, etc.).

I'm using this for MS treatment for my girlfriend, who is moving out with me, so I'm trying to find high-CBD with low THC strains, a la R4, Otto #1, etc. Any recommendations for a shop with reliable clones or a breeder with reliable seeds and a good strain would be great!

Thanks and good vibes to all :)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
14er Holistics is a reputable source for high CBD seeds. @homebrew420 likely made something that will help your lady

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Minkus Have you guys ever tried CBD Nordle from CBD Crew? It's something that I was checking out because it's supposed to be good for muscle spasms. I'm suffering from primary progressive ms myself, just started looking more seriously at some more CBD strains. Right now I'm smoking some Critical Cure, Barney's Farm and CBD Crew strain. Really don't care much for Barney's Farm but, this stuff is all right, it helps with some stuff.

Limonene

Limonene

@Papa Indica tut tut recommending barneys. you know i troll every mention i see of those jokers. Worst seed bank I've come across. This is a black mark in your book sir!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica tut tut recommending barneys. you know i troll every mention i see of those jokers. Worst seed bank I've come across. This is a black mark in your book sir!
Did you miss where I said I really don't care for them? They are awful, I'd never order anything from them after the one experience I had with their seeds. I got this stuff from my cousin in clone form and grew it out for the high CBD. It's the only decent thing I've had from them, it has to be the CBD Crew influence.

xavier7995

xavier7995

14er is probably the spot for you, they work high CBD strains and have a great reputation. I have tried L'eagle and would never do it again(clones really lacked vigor and pretty sure one of them was to blame for PM) but they do have a pretty solid rep so maybe it was just bad luck, heard bad things about the clone store but have no first hand knowledge.

Minkus

Minkus

@Minkus Have you guys ever tried CBD Nordle from CBD Crew? It's something that I was checking out because it's supposed to be good for muscle spasms. I'm suffering from primary progressive ms myself, just started looking more seriously at some more CBD strains. Right now I'm smoking some Critical Cure, Barney's Farm and CBD Crew strain. Really don't care much for Barney's Farm but, this stuff is all right, it helps with some stuff.

The problem with a lot of the CBD Crew stuff was that the beans weren't sprouting (1 out of 12 at times), and even when we find the right pheno they're generally usually 5% THC to 5% CBD, which helps with the pain management but it generally takes higher CBD to allow her to regain fine motor control, walk, etc. (10%+ CBD).

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The problem with a lot of the CBD Crew stuff was that the beans weren't sprouting (1 out of 12 at times), and even when we find the right pheno they're generally usually 5% THC to 5% CBD, which helps with the pain management but it generally takes higher CBD to allow her to regain fine motor control, walk, etc. (10%+ CBD).
Thanks, all good stuff to know. I wonder if I get higher CBD's if I might see a little more help from it.
1 out of 12! That's super shitty!

Tripsick

Tripsick

At one time greenwerkz was giving away R4 for those that needed it. No Idea if that is still the case and whether or not they are clean cuts.. My guess is Never treat anything as clean unless you like fighting the Borg after they have setup shop..

But at least with the R4 you can tell its the right Cut by the Leaf discoloration.

r4.jpg

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

@xavier7995 Does 14er sell rec clones/seeds of their CBD strains right now?
Not sure, just give them a call. Last I saw on IG or somewhere, it looked like they were getting quite a few new options together for sale, but I have run into the rec vs. med seeds issue.

I think they use facebook as their official website, so yeah, just give them a call and ask. They look to have a pretty extensive assortment.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Is there seed menu available anywhere for 14er?
Yes, there is a large binder at the shop with the strains. There are a lot of seeds there. There is a thread here with homebrew's last run where he lists his strains, and they are glorious.

I think you'd be able to find some torabora, thewife, and I know there are others. Otto, Otto2 and a third cbd plant which is Otto2 male crossed with a hindu-kush IBL are available from centennial seeds. I would google the business and call for availability as I believe the Centennial guy has a lot going on with hemp and cbd. (I think I used the correct terms)

There are many easier ways to find high cbd plants, seeds or clones.

What other research or avenues have you looked into? Are you looking for pills, tinctures, cdb/no thc products, edibles, etc?

Good luck in your quest, I hope you find what you are looking for, but marijuana is not a miracle cure for all medical problems, and that is something I think is looked over too much.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good luck in your quest, I hope you find what you are looking for, but marijuana is not a miracle cure for all medical problems, and that is something I think is looked over too much.
Unfortunately, some of us are all too well aware of that fact. If it was then I would never have gotten ms to begin with. I don't think too many people are expecting a cure from it, just some relief.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo man just shoot me a pm and I will see what I can work for us I'm out in north co and would help how ever I can my boy runs r4 Charlotte web and harliquin and I've helped move his huge filter many times needless to say he owes me one

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Unfortunately, some of us are all too well aware of that fact. If it was then I would never have gotten ms to begin with. I don't think too many people are expecting a cure from it, just some relief.
First and most important, I apologize if my post implied that medical marijuana is not medically important or that it doesn't have any positive benefits. I can only hope we begin to see what is possible with this plant.

That's the sad part, those who are most adversely affected aren't really responsible.

I'm thinking more along the lines of those families with sick kids moving here hoping to catch the charlottes web bandwagon and setting themselves up for hundreds of dollars of meds every month.

There is a huge marijuana Time magazine out, it's worth a look.

Top Bottom