High Concept- How ad agencies would brand and package legalized marijuana products

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

WTF! Couldn't cut and paste or I would have.........But take a look at this newsweek artical.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those advertisers didn't work very hard at it. I guess that's what you get for free.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Some interesting ideas there. but personally i believe when it becomes legalized whether that be in a few weeks or a few years everyone will turn to the dispensaries and personal growing rather then let big corporations take over, lets face it, no one is going to go to the drug store to pick up a pack of pre-rolled J's, when then can go in their backyard or basement and get way better product for free. What's goin to be interesting is to see how well the big corporations can convince greenthumbs to put down their shovels nd buy a pack of northern lights instead. haha

Take it easy man, thanks for the good info and insight!

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

I

Inuit

^^^Ironically, many people will do just that. I forsee high end smoke shops like expensive tobacco shops in the future.....

You can brew a lot better beer with a little effort than you can buy, but the brewing/liquor industry in this country is going strong......why??? People are lazy and its easier.

How many people in cities don't have a backyard to garden in? Or a few grand to set up a nice grow op, or even a little one costs money if indoors.....a $10 pack of 5 spliffs is much more easily attainable to the masses imho.

Be safe

A

Edit: I'd also be interested in seeing some data on what percent of smokers grow and process their own tobacco...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Being as how tobacco growing for the "masses" has only relatively recently opened up, likely it's not many.

Z

Zissou Intern

yo if its legal fuck everyone else.

i have my own strains i'll grow

if everyone else wants marlboro MJ let them buy it

while i sit here with my dankies. the point being i wont lose sleep at night thinking the DEA wants my 4 plants.

A

amstercal

That was a pathetic effort. I love how they are polar opposites: overly simple, single images then and overly wordy for a billboard.
Also, weird how there wasn't a leaf in site. Kind of strange to ignore the most instantly recognizable symbol in the stoner world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom