High from the shires

• Thread starter mr west
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr west

Ello I been growing since december in my wardrobe with a 250w hps, im hoping to upgrade to 400w this week. In the drobe at the min I have 1 bubblelicious aprox 5 weeks flowering 1 ppp crossed with something same age, 1 gforce 2 weeks in, 1 skunkj#1,1satori and one white widow all at 2 weeks in.:handshake

High from the shires
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi mr west welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

M

mr west

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldnt say i was a total newbi, ive read a few difrent forums and had 3 or 4 harvests now lol. Obviously still learning and im not scared to ask for advice if i think i need it. Thanks once again for the welcome. :)

D

drpressure600

welcome to the farm

welcome kid, nice lil'grow room . .

M

mr west

I made some blender hash over the weekend (1st attenpt) and just had a joint from the outcome, woo hoo it worked and kicked my face in lol. My home made hash is on the left and some soapbar on the right for comparison:sun

IMG 7237c
M

mr west

oh yeah cheers for the welcome ukcheesehead and drpressure600 its nice to be here but theres a lot to read lol.:beer:beer

M

mr west

Welcome to the farm:)

Hey jah i was reading ur cheese thread, i used to go to exodus rave years ago too lol. I was arested and spent the night in luton nick wile there was riots outside lol. I think it was round about valentines day 1993 or something. I never did get a tatse of that cheese but i wasnt growing back then.

U

ukcheesehead

Hey jah i was reading ur cheese thread, i used to go to exodus rave years ago too lol. I was arested and spent the night in luton nick wile there was riots outside lol. I think it was round about valentines day 1993 or something. I never did get a tatse of that cheese but i wasnt growing back then.

when i was in my teens i went to a cpl of exodus raves had a great time . we used to do raves here in shrops but had to stop because of the feds .... tell the truth i dont miss raving no more getting to old lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

yep those were the days lol remember the long convoys to th raves? Ive smoked cheese since 94 but we didnt call it cheese, it was just called skunk coz know1 was into names those days either you had weed,hash or skunk but these days people go by names lol

hit me up on a pm if your a local lad mrwest

M

mr west

Yeah ive pretty much stopped raving now, my body cant take it any more lol

E

El Barto

yeah, a couple of beers, a spliff, and a dvd is about all i'm up for these days :)

M

mr west

:giggle if i have beer thats it i may as well sleep in the bath lol. Stricly tea an spliffs for me :smoke

M

mr west

update

heres a quick up date i have 1 ppp cros?? and 1 bubleliciouse that will be 7 weeks on friday and the younger girls 2 weeks yesterday

IMG 7247
IMG 7248
IMG 7249
IMG 7250
IMG 7251
IMG 7252
IMG 7253
IMG 7254
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking lovely mate! Great for a 250w.

Welcome to the farm.

All this talk of raving has got me old joints all creeking. And I used to be a DJ, LOL.

M

mr west

cheers guys, means alot. I love this hobby, best thing i ever did. Cant wait to get a 400w going, not long now i hope.

Top Bottom