High from the shires

• Thread starter mr west
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic herbalist

this hobby is good and bloody addictive but ive had to give up for the un seeable future

U

ukcheesehead

cheers guys, means alot. I love this hobby, best thing i ever did. Cant wait to get a 400w going, not long now i hope.

i used to be a 250w user but now ive been gifted with a 400w digi . what type of yeilds do you get with your 250w? what size is that room ?

my old 250w room was 125cm tall ,70cm wide and 50cm deep i used to mainly do 2 lst plants and yeild around the 5 and a half oz mark dry

heres my last 250w grow ukcheese x2 lst with bendz

M

mr west

i get bout an oz an half per plant as a rule so far, the room is 22 inchs deep by 33 inches wide and bout 6foot tall. When i get my 400w running im gonna extend my box by a couple of feet if i can

U

ukcheesehead

i get bout an oz an half per plant as a rule so far, the room is 22 inchs deep by 33 inches wide and bout 6foot tall. When i get my 400w running im gonna extend my box by a couple of feet if i can

cool maybe worth trying a cool tube or something like it

W

woolyhead

Is this what happens to old ravers,they retire to there gardens and drink tea? I thought it was only me:dance:dance:dance:music:music:D

M

mr west

No your defo not the only one lol Woolyhead:dance:music:dance:music:evilgrin:coffee :tongueout:smoke

T

thc4sim

Yea i think this place is a crash pad for burnt out ravers!!!

niceOne mr west, see you around the farm! :smoke

M

mr west

lol I started ravin in 90 and was diagnosed with ms in 92 lol but i didnt stop ravin till 95ish nd stopped being a weekender bout 2001 or so lol.

S

Stackin Paper

lol I started ravin in 90 and was diagnosed with ms in 92 lol but i didnt stop ravin till 95ish nd stopped being a weekender bout 2001 or so lol.

Sorry to hear about ya ms bro, my aunty has it real real bad, she's in a hospice its that bad and she has had it for years, like since the 80's but its really taking its toll now, she don't smoke weed obviously bein in the hospice but i don't think it would help much now anyways.

M

mr west

thats not good about ur aunty, sorry to hear that man. ive been really lucky these last 16 years i have quite a mild for of it. Ive pretty much smoked cannabis every day since i b4 i was diagnosed give or take one or two days when im out lol. My ex's mum died not too long ago with it too so it ranges from very bad to hardly bad at all. I think weed has helped me and it keeps me off prozac which has gotta be good, touch wood i havent needed anti-D's for bout 5 years.

M

mr west

but enough bout my personal problems, should i start a grow diary or just keep updating this thread?

T

tuffgong69

hi mr west..was just reading bout your condition..my wife has it too,only the mildest form though,think thers 3 types..has occasional problems with grip in hands and speach sometimes comes out muddled..other than that she works part time and laeds a pretty normal life thankfully..oh yeah she loves my weed curry too:gigglelookin forward to the grow diary,tg

M

mr west

hi mr west..was just reading bout your condition..my wife has it too,only the mildest form though,think thers 3 types..has occasional problems with grip in hands and speach sometimes comes out muddled..other than that she works part time and laeds a pretty normal life thankfully..oh yeah she loves my weed curry too:gigglelookin forward to the grow diary,tg
cheers man, i think i got the most miold form too, i aiint had an attack in a long while touch wood, i have to take tablets for my bladder but apert from that fairy normal and working. I defo think pot has helped me the past 16 years. Oh i almost forgot i have an injection once a week ( some kind of emune reguulator or something called beter interfearon) that mnight of helped lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Mr West we gotta link up for a smolke soon as your from my neck of the woods lol

Bedfordshire Exodus crew rave zone

M

mr west

sounds good man, we could all meet up at millwalkees or something lol. Is it still there? I havent been down the A6 in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom