ill eagle

ill eagle

right here,r ight now, 48 days in ...
High like an eaglein the nest 2
High like an eaglein the nest 3
High like an eaglein the nest

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Flying High furrreeeeeel! Them girls look dialed the fuck in. What strain is that? Still feeding them veg+bloom? I started using hydroponic research products because of your threads. This made my morning. Respect ~Keepz

nations maze

nations maze

Beautiful man you must really know that strain,stunning the say the least! !!! What strain is this beast ?

ill eagle

ill eagle

Flying High furrreeeeeel! Them girls look dialed the fuck in. What strain is that? Still feeding them veg+bloom? I started using hydroponic research products because of your threads. This made my morning. Respect ~Keepz
Still rocking the VB powders, these were grown with HD and RO formulas. Ran the RO for the most part with HD feedings every two weeks. Foliage sprayed with their Push Foliar every week.
Strain is dubcheese (UK Cheese X Sourdubb X Aliendawg 'ether') my fave.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Staying high of course :cigar:
.l
that is not anything to shake a Tai stick at now is it .
I would like to congratulate you on what a right proper plant that is and work you have done with it you can tell you took care for them.
.3 sorry for what i am sure is a repeat question somewhere else if you are but what strain is that I have really shit service at the time so it takes me days and i already tend to write about 15 min of a page afterwards :artist:

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oooookohhhhhh I got a wicked cheese quake I want to purple out with something will research and find out if @ill eagle

Latest posts

Top Bottom