High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I think Guerrero has a chance, he wouldn't be set up for this fight if he didn't have some skillz...
His pops said it best check out Ruben Guerrero in the press interview, he gets really animated.. Lol
Fast forward to 22:30...

Lol... We'll see how it goes down best of luck to the both... Haha...

Jb, them lady's are looking proper nice bushes... How did the true stretch on u?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I think Guerrero has a chance, he wouldn't be set up for this fight if he didn't have some skillz...
His pops said it best check out Ruben Guerrero in the press interview, he gets really animated.. Lol
Fast forward to 22:30...

Lol... We'll see how it goes down best of luck to the both... Haha...

Jb, them lady's are looking proper nice bushes... How did the true stretch on u?
LOL that shit is funny, it's crazy how Mayweather didn't acknowledge Ruben Guerrero's shit talking. I actually respect Mayweather a lot more for not going down to his level. I think Floyd's size is to much for Guerrero since he had to move up in multiple weight classes to fight him. hopefully he can match his Power.

Actually the True didn't stretch to much, but I think I owe that to Big Fader's Lsting them so well. Danks for the funny ass video. :D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Getting ready for the mayweather fight with some stardawg x high octane
IMG 20130504 101617 635

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice... Thought it was just me, but the true had a medium stretch with a lot of site production... Can't wait to taste some flowers..

Here are some pics of the true, hi octane, and Tahoe ( in order posted)... To keep the og thread rolling...

Hit me up we should sesh up soon, have some white, wifi#3 and lhb my boy just shot me some samples...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I actually just finished puffing on a half blunt of her and she tastes similar to Sour D with some OG after taste. The nuggs smells more Stardawg dominant at first, but when you squeeze her you smell pure OG. It's pretty crazy how hybrids can be a perfect combination of the two parents. Very nice cross Via Urbanite

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice... Thought it was just me, but the true had a medium stretch with a lot of site production... Can't wait to taste some flowers..

Here are some pics of the true, hi octane, and Tahoe ( in order posted)... To keep the og thread rolling...

View attachment 310469

View attachment 310470

View attachment 310471

Hit me up we should sesh up soon, have some white, wifi#3 and lhb my boy just shot me some samples...
nice looking girls there EOS. I can noticed the site production on the true as well. Does it look like they took OG squared pollen?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Did Victor Ortiz ever get a rematch?
No he didn't CM. It all went downhill from that loss. He ended up getting his jaw broken by Josesito Lopez. It was supposed to be a quick win for Ortiz but it turned out being the upset of the year. Ortiz even scheduled a future fight with Canelo Alvarez right before the Josesito match. He underestimated him an ended up with a fat dose of reality:eek:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ouch! I use to watch boxing close years ago. I don't order ppv boxing anymore who else is on this card...I can't play the video... That Canelo is powerful is he still up and coming?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ouch! I use to watch boxing close years ago. I don't order ppv boxing anymore who else is on this card...I can't play the video... That Canelo is powerful is he still up and coming?
The undercard -nobody too noteworthy to tell you the truth. Canelo just schooled Austin Trout, and Trout was no chump. Trout was coming off a big win over Cotto which was another upset. Canelo proved he could hang with the elites and that he has superb boxing skills and major punching power.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

You guys are seriously killing it. Flowers all looking dialed. Nice job. OG wars gonna kick into high gear anytime now lol.

I took another look this morning and the Tahoe and High Octane stretched more than the louie, true, UHOG.

Might also have something to do with how many branches/tops it has to divide its potential & energy into. Hope to see u guys for a sesh next wknd.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ty for sharing that clip I been waiting for a boxing fix and your buds are champs as well

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sometimes when I think they didn't take at all I find a random couples of beans. Hopefully that's the case if not it'll work next time w fresh pollen.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I thought marco antonio barrera came close and there was. Someone in floyds early career that gave em trouble but ya he is good but I think his mangement and training camp gets most the credit....he puts in the footwork and it pays off but he is not pound for pound greatest of all time

Top Bottom