High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

lost coast is pakistani kush x lemon thai x chem dawg 4 nice old stable genetics

Dsmn sounds like some bomb bomb . I have a few seeds of chem dawg and some thai i got from a old skool farmer in his 60 70s this weekend and some african kush ( northern and souther) Hopefully i can find a crazy female and a crazy male in there . Thanks for the help caligirl.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Jabba's stash
Jabba
Jabb

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I got a Samsung S3 android phone. Only $50 @ Costco since the S4 came out. It's ok but everyone at work hates droid phones lol. They like iPhones and Windows phones. Not sure what I think yet.
Yo Fader, I like my droid just not the damn camera. Maybe theres something I could do with the settings? anywho, 50 bucks isn't bad at all bro.
iphone 5 FTW
:snaphappy:

LOL GD always all new in gear huh. Hook up the Sin mints son...;)
damn, JB, you got all kinds of dank up in this piece. thanks to everyone for the eye candy and looking forward to much more.
What up CD, I'm just trying to catch up to you with all them beans your popping. Man ol man them Pisces genetics you are rocking should super dank

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yo what's up JB, what day u in? them girls are starting to pack some weight on them..

How are you liking the jack formula?

Here's the pics of the other two wifis

Wifi#3

Fake Kromes wifi#3
I've tasted the real one and the flavor is on point with straight og funk...

By the way don't mean to upset anyone, but I'm with GD iPhone fizzzzzy... FTW... The competitions weak and the androids can't compare... IMO...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Btw... Forgot to post this was wondering what's going on maybe I should make a thread, but since I'm here might as well look for friendly help...

So I have been feeding my lady's and all of a sudden out of no where my leaves start to yellow, leaves start dying and nothing is green anymore... I'm not sure what I've done... Here's a pic...

Lol... Just messing around thought I'd have a little fun.. And show how my girls go cannibal once there in flush... All my leaves are yellow and getting suck dry.. Guess all I must do know is chop chop chop...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo what's up JB, what day u in? them girls are starting to pack some weight on them..

How are you liking the jack formula?

Here's the pics of the other two wifis

Wifi#3

View attachment 313791

Fake Kromes wifi#3
I've tasted the real one and the flavor is on point with straight og funk...

View attachment 313792

By the way don't mean to upset anyone, but I'm with GD iPhone fizzzzzy... FTW... The competitions weak and the androids can't compare... IMO...
Looking super dank as always EOS. Does that real chrome's number 3 have the real OG odor? I heard it is slightly lacking in odor. Your number 3 and fake number 3 are frosty! Great job.
As far as the Jack's formula goes....so far so good no issues that I see. I'll get back to about the day I'm on. Need to check my calendar in the grow room. Are you narrowing down which White Fire you want to run with exclusively yet?

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Good evening farmers. Got tired of waiting on others to shoot me some tightly held OG's, So I figured why not shoot for making my own OG cut. It might just be possible to find an OG dominant girl with a better yield. Along the way I hope to find an OG dominant stud to continue one more step towards locking this girl down. If it doesn't happen perfectly, at minimum I know there's dank to be found in these beans. I just gotta unlock the fuel cut. [/[/I][/B]
hey Bro.... U gonna unlock that fuel cut.... ??? Dope!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Whats up KS or should I say 323 Cheezy. I'm gonna unlock all kinds of fuel and thats a promise son. You still my neighbor?

Speaking of fuel,,,heres a pic of True OG, and then a High Octane OG.

View attachment 313968View attachment 313969

Looking really killlllll, JB... Your definitely going to be bringing the heat bro... The true's looking on point and the ho definitely likes your feed she stacked really nice...

Did u find out what day your in?

The Kromes has a really nice og smell IMO, but it really depends on the grower I think... Some people can grow and stumble on the cure which throws off the aroma, not meaning it wasn't grown to its potentional just saying the cure is a very important aspect of your final product...

Mybad just smoked the last of that kwifi#3, should of saved a nug for u... Still have some loompas headband and the kromes white when your available for a sesh...

Now on wit the show... Lets see them ladies if you don't mind JB...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking really killlllll, JB... Your definitely going to be bringing the heat bro... The true's looking on point and the ho definitely likes your feed she stacked really nice...

Did u find out what day your in?

The Kromes has a really nice og smell IMO, but it really depends on the grower I think... Some people can grow and stumble on the cure which throws off the aroma, not meaning it wasn't grown to its potentional just saying the cure is a very important aspect of your final product...

Mybad just smoked the last of that kwifi#3, should of saved a nug for u... Still have some loompas headband and the kromes white when your available for a sesh...

Now on wit the show... Lets see them ladies if you don't mind JB...
I agree with you about the cure needing to be done correctly to really bring the loudness out of some strains. I'm trying to figure the settings on this camera to take some proper pics, but I'm kinda stuck on stupid from dabbing on some white fire. Did you chop yet?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Okay I'm messing with my cell camera settings so bare with me as I experiment on the pics so I could remember when I'm not as blown....Effects =normal, scene=auto, mode=single shot, exposure= 0 (first pic), exposure=-2 (second pic).
Both are the same nugg of alien fire x green grack (grape smelling pheno)...

AFGC
AFGC

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Not yet few more days... That's koo your getting good shots, the original pics look good of the true and the ho... Use good lighting if possible.. U might want to look for a macro setting on the fone my old android had the setting and it helps for the close up shots..

T

tipper619sd

Btw... Forgot to post this was wondering what's going on maybe I should make a thread, but since I'm here might as well look for friendly help...

So I have been feeding my lady's and all of a sudden out of no where my leaves start to yellow, leaves start dying and nothing is green anymore... I'm not sure what I've done... Here's a pic...

View attachment 313793

Lol... Just messing around thought I'd have a little fun.. And show how my girls go cannibal once there in flush... All my leaves are yellow and getting suck dry.. Guess all I must do know is chop chop chop...

Nice thats some very nice wifi u got there my friend killer work

Top Bottom