High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

I'm gonna unlock all kinds of fuel and thats a promise son. You still my
bitch. Hell ya son can't wait to grow that new fuel cut once you find it... Hahaa
You are something else! I hope u don't mind me coming around an joshing wit ya. I'm still 2 blocks away .. Would ya mind if I just pop over and knock on your door soon.. ???Gonna need a nug of each one of those new ho crosses and whatever's else is danky! Thanks

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
bitch. Hell ya son can't wait to grow that new fuel cut once you find it... Hahaa
You are something else! I hope u don't mind me coming around an joshing wit ya. I'm still 2 blocks away .. Would ya mind if I just pop over and knock on your door soon.. ???Gonna need a nug of each one of those new ho crosses and whatever's else is danky! Thanks
okay tough guy. I meant whats up son in a friendly way but if you stop by unannounced I might just give you a noogie aka : the act of rubbing one's knuckles on a person's head so as to produce a mildly painful sensation. lol :clown:I'll save you some nuggs to chief on for sure. and don't bring no piss water either. Shocktop will do, but on the serious side roll through just shoot me a text....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
heres some University Hills OG, and thern some Alien fire x Blackberry kush. Looks like Flipped on the 15th of April so I'm at day 33 give or take a few.
UHOG
AFBK

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter

don't make me send bruser on u :stop:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Is that first pick the uh og ? If it is looks like a nice main cola...

I have some ho's and Tahoe's that are stacking nicely tooo...

Tahoe og

High octane og

I hope to dial this room up in the next few runs, changed from ro to tap water on this run... Still haven't seen a difference on the development between both water sources... But hopefully have a new ro machine soon!...

Also installed a new drip line manifold system designed based off of jackymayoffer octa bubbler design manifold, i modified the design a little using a differnt dripper manifold, the Mister Landscaper 9-Port NPT Irrigation Manifold with Filter..

Upgrade to digital ballast as well as my old magnetic styles seemed to have more of a warmer light spectrum... Notice nice vertical growth and more light penetration with my new Digi's...

Hit me up when ever we should have a cool meeting of the minds soon.. Smoke some samplage of all flavors... ;)

I

ilovethishobby

awwwww hell I miss yall guys. doc got me on bedrest for a week, no driving for at least 3 more weeks. im still not very strong. the infection is kicking my ass.keep up the positive thoughts friends. I have a long road to recovery. I hope you can figure out who this is.

shawnskush

shawnskush

awwwww hell I miss yall guys. doc got me on bedrest for a week, no driving for at least 3 more weeks. im still not very strong. the infection is kicking my ass.keep up the positive thoughts friends. I have a long road to recovery. I hope you can figure out who this is.
G Rod!

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter

hang in there buddy. let sjc when ur up to hang out. take care bro

Top Bottom