High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

okay tough guy. I meant whats up son in a friendly way but if you stop by unannounced I might just give you a noogie aka : the act of rubbing one's knuckles on a person's head so as to produce a mildly painful sensation. lol :clown:I'll save you some nuggs to chief on for sure. and don't bring no piss water either. Shocktop will do, but on the serious side roll through just shoot me a text....
Lol! Bro u kno I luv ya ... Look at the post I was saying "im still your bitch". Come on tuff guy ... Anyhow I would just text but I lost some numbers or else I'd been hit u up by now ... Stay classy mr blazin. :)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol! Bro u kno I luv ya ... Look at the post I was saying "im still your bitch". Come on tuff guy ... Anyhow I would just text but I lost some numbers or else I'd been hit u up by now ... Stay classy mr blazin. :)
haha I'll text you my number. Stop by at 7 if you wanna sesh with Doc and EOS. It's all love here you know its all good bro. ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
awwwww hell I miss yall guys. doc got me on bedrest for a week, no driving for at least 3 more weeks. im still not very strong. the infection is kicking my ass.keep up the positive thoughts friends. I have a long road to recovery. I hope you can figure out who this is.
Grod you know we know who it is. Get better soon, and I'll be in touch to bring you some nuggs and new beans.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Okay I'll bring some of that girly beer that u love so much.. Glad your doing well g rod
Now that's more like it, I can't mess with no Bud Light. That Skywalker was dank. What did you think of the PK x Uzebek? And my girls friend came through with some nice trainwreck. Nice flavors to chief on overall.
Hell ya me and socalval gonna link up and burn one down soon maybe tomorrow got his number today, hopefully one of these weekends we all can link up and Grod May God bless you brotha!
Sounds like a plan, More farmers the Merrier. hope we can get 619ster to blaze some time soon too .Like EOS says- "the meeting of the minds". I like to discuss growing with people that have the same passion for the plant as I do.It always sounds like a different language to our non growing friends....

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up JB i feel left out over here all this dank going around and no invites... i likes beer and good dank... hanging with da fellas...
Smileys passing joint
awesome grow u got going.... mad props bro... are u guys going to the kush expo this coming up weeknd... u got my number hit me up...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
what up JB i feel left out over here all this dank going around and no invites... i likes beer and good dank... hanging with da fellas...View attachment 314468 awesome grow u got going.... mad props bro... are u guys going to the kush expo this coming up weeknd... u got my number hit me up...

sup brotha??? hows ur back feelin??? i hope its all good on ur side. talk to u soon

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up JB i feel left out over here all this dank going around and no invites... i likes beer and good dank... hanging with da fellas...View attachment 314468
awesome grow u got going.... mad props bro... are u guys going to the kush expo this coming up weeknd... u got my number hit me up...
What's up Evoke don't feel left out this was a spur of the moment thing but you're always welcome to join in on a sesh. I'll definitely be in touch soon.

T

tipper619sd

Sounds like a plan, More farmers the Merrier. hope we can get 619ster to blaze some time soon too .Like EOS says- "the meeting of the minds". I like to discuss growing with people that have the same passion for the plant as I do.It always sounds like a different language to our non growing friends....

Hell ya im so down . I dont have much of smoke yet tho just a few of the outdoor nugs to smoke not very tasty imo lol but im sure i can come thru with something for real lol and i love chatting with farmers way better convos then with my friends drinking lol. will do lets make a date

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
shit is looking real proper up in here, JB. much respect.
thanks a lot cat daddy I'm just trying to catch up to you
nice work very frosty and looking chunky
thanks tipper hopefully they boulk up a little bit more when I add some more hammerhead. then after that add a little bit of Moab...
what up JB hows that Uhog working for ya is she a keeper...
she smells really dank but she seems like she's yielding a little bit less than the others. I just have to figure out what she likes she might just be a high maintenance bitch....

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Looking good guys. Gonna be a danktastic summer. Wish I was closer, but I head up there before too long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom