High THCV strains and breeding them

• Thread starter TripsRabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I have this disability that makes me say the opposite of what things really are and switch words around and letters from words. I'm also very sarcastic at times because of it. I'm not here to explain my multiple disabilities to everyone. If you can't be polite and stay on topic please leave the thread or I will just ask everyone to ignore you.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I have this disability that makes me say the opposite of what things really are and switch words around and letters from words. I'm also very sarcastic at times because of it. I'm not here to explain my multiple disabilities to everyone. If you can't be polite and stay on topic please leave the thread or I will just ask everyone to ignore you.
I get your point, I dont understand why people have to bring their negative vibes into everything they come in contact with even forums, (not mentioning anyone in particular) but if you dont have anything nice to say than dont say anything. Dont mind such people in life bro thats my advise, they obviously have their own underlying insecurities they might not even know about thats why they take offense to certain actions or ways of saying something. Again im not mentioning anyone on this forum but just in general

Last edited:
Lisa22

Lisa22

It lasts a long time with no couch lock or munchies.
I will admit that I am not through these 45 pages but you saying " It lasts a long time with no couch lock or munchies" makes me think about a question I think I have answered just by trying to find strains - there are no Indica's with THVC right?

Lisa22

Lisa22

Yes there are some indicas, mid eastern ones that have THCv but the highest THCv is in landrace sativa strains.
I had forgotten about Purple Punch. It isn't a real knock out night time but it is very relaxing and does not make you hungry. It's perfect several hours before bed. But I do tinctures and so smoking it might hit you much quicker.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I know for a fact that the vault, cannabis seeds store.uk has novarine in stock. I will upload pics to prove it as soon as I get them.

Hopeanne

Hopeanne

fem seeds from the right company are the shit! It narrows the genotype traits so you have a higher chance of getting the description of the seed you got. Regs unless done the right way have a lot of geno variations. But I herd reg seed mother keep their chronic longer. I'm so happy people made fem seeds of the classic clone only strains because they are so tired. I have few companies I like that do fem seeds, they get me the falvor n effect.
But ive had junk fem seeds. They lacked most of the strains traits and effect, ruderalis like. But other seed companies were legendary fems.
I just ordered some seeds for the first time. The plants I have now and have grown have always been from gifted seeds or plants. But I have been tired of the three strands I’ve had for awhile now Afghan, blueberry muffin, and Girlscout Cookies. So I ordered seeds from the first company I found I am really hoping I didn’t just waste my money or IDK put unnecessary light on myself if that makes sense. But I ordered Auto-flowering Critical Purple and a Feminized Kush I wasn’t exactly sure of the difference. I don’t want to name the sight on here because I’m not sure if that’s against the rules or not but I would really like someone’s advice to the validity of the sight.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Have 11 reg beans got as free bees, all i want is 5 bucks shipping.

shaganja

shaganja

I will admit that I am not through these 45 pages but you saying " It lasts a long time with no couch lock or munchies" makes me think about a question I think I have answered just by trying to find strains - there are no Indica's with THVC right?
Intersting. Thcv is known for a short buzz.

Trychomez

Trychomez

I'm starting this discussion to help further mine and others knowledge of THCV rich cannabis strains.
I know that sativa landrace strains especially those that were native to Hawaii were THCV rich. There's a new one called thc victory, but what are some lesser known high THCV strains?
Durban poison, jack the ripper are a few but I want some seeds to acquire for breeding of my own high THCV strains.
Let the discussion begin.
Iv Read in a distant issue of weed world that thcv is produced in the 13th hour of darkness. Which many growers never get to experience. As they use a 12/12 light /dark period. I personally now have done for 10+years from Wk5 reduced daylight hours 10/14 dark for a much better terp profile from the plant done on 12/12.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Iv Read in a distant issue of weed world that thcv is produced in the 13th hour of darkness. Which many growers never get to experience. As they use a 12/12 light /dark period. I personally now have done for 10+years from Wk5 reduced daylight hours 10/14 dark for a much better terp profile from the plant done on 12/12.
@Moe.Red
Didn't know if you were still here but I thought maybe you should read this.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Iv Read in a distant issue of weed world that thcv is produced in the 13th hour of darkness.

I tried to look that up and can't find it.

There is a company called weed world that grabs all the google hits and then there is a magazine.

When I do a search on the magazine for THCV, this is all that comes up and it is pretty recent. Is this the reference you mention?

Weed world

shaganja

shaganja

Very interesting

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I hope the terp I'm smelling is THCv. This smells amazazing... I ended up burning it, too much phosphorus and potassium locked out magnesium. I can fix that next time I run it.
IMG 20210409 191633291 HDR

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

@Moe.Red
The vault cannabisseedstoreuk officially has the novarine.

Top Bottom