• Start date
  • Tagged users None
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

IMG 20210424 165207026
😊

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Of the 2 out of 3 sativa's sour D that I got to sprout I can only give mediocre reviews. It may be all because of my technique but I have perfectly healthy sativas from a different breeder being fed on the same feed scale as them and they are doing great other than a little light burn.
Sour D
IMG 20210427 211301451 HDR

Lemon snow cone
IMG 20210427 123943926 HDR

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

The sour D is just airy and fox tailed. I'm gonna need my high THCv strain to have some structure to the flowers.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I maintain an IBL Durban. AK Bean Brains has Durban/Rhodesian and it’s almost certainly from the same source here in Alaska. Originally retrieved from Africa in 1979 and brought directly back to Ketchikan.

I doubt you can get just IBL Durban from AKBB. I might be wrong but I think all he offers is crosses. By the way his shit is legit.

People say they want it but they never want to pay.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I tried to pop 5 Varins G beans and so far none came up. Several other strains popped at the same time and all came up except one so far. Just letting everyone know Incase anyone was thinking of buying some THCv seeds you may wanna steer clear of Seattle chronic.

TadKooler

TadKooler

I picked these seeds up too. I have not popped them yet. And, that sucks...

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Update, one of 5 Varins G popped. Looked at the rest of the beans and they all look small, light in color and brittle. No wonder they aren't popping.

gyptheblood

gyptheblood

Hi,
Here are some COA's from ISO 17025 accredited lab
Pure Analytics of Sonoma, California. Pure Analytics started
testing for THCV/THCVa in the fall of 2015, when the DEA
released the certified standards for THCV, prior to this Labs
such as Steep Hill were creating there own standards which are
of no scientific validity.
Please feel free to look at the testing results for THCV chemovars,
Page 35 might be of interest to the THCV afficiando.

View attachment Test Report PAN2330.pdf
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Update, one of 5 Varins G popped. Looked at the rest of the beans and they all look small, light in color and brittle. No wonder they aren't popping.
2 of 5 Varins G popped
After seeing samples of high THCv flowers I'm not sure that I'll find a keeper with THCv in it. I like smell and frost, if it looks like hemp I'm not gonna save a clone after the first run.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I am MendoLove Farms
How much of the about 5% THCvA that was found in most of your samples is converted into THCv when smoked and Vaped(dry herb)? It'd be awesome if you know but it's okay if you don't.

Odin44

Odin44

2 of 5 Varins G popped
After seeing samples of high THCv flowers I'm not sure that I'll find a keeper with THCv in it. I like smell and frost, if it looks like hemp I'm not gonna save a clone after the first run.
That is so disappointing. I've heard other people say NONE of their Varins G popped. I bought a pack as well.

gyptheblood

gyptheblood

I will send COA's of THCV rosin that we pressed,
the decarboxiltation of THCVa into THCV is 428 F,
trying to measure the levels is about what specific temperature
that your using, concentrates can be measured, don't know about flower,
if you have COA's of this from ISO 17025 accredited labs would like to see them.

Top Bottom