High THCV strains and breeding them

• Thread starter TripsRabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gazman

Gazman

I am going to try and find out! I have Maui Wowie, Haze, Panama, Durban, Golden Tiger (Malwai x Thai), Malawi, Widow, Pakistani Hindu Kush area, old Skunk, and Panama x Bangi Haze seeds to get through looking for interesting cannabinoid profiles. My testing kit just came today.

It is not my primary focus to breed toward THCV but I will certainly be posting the test results for all my stuff going forward. Should be a data point, however imperfect.
What type of old skunk

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Experimented myself with the breeding this summer.
crossed lemon OG and Zittles, both supposed to be 30+. Very interested in seeing what the offspring do.

D3C8469A 7E36 4696 815A AEE232AB82F5
shaganja

shaganja

20220910 142748

Round one finishing. This is malawi gold girl from ace, pollinated by hoa bac silver leaf from reeferman. I have dubai poison x wild Thailand for round 2. Operation furry walls!!

S

SunnyRockwater

This video series tests the theory that decarb time and temp is a significant variable in overall THCV detection using Thin Layer Chromatography.
These tests verify the correct time and temp to properly decarb for maximum THCV detection in a sample.

THCV Decarb testing with Jack the Ripper Part 1 ~ Harvest, inspect, dry

THCV Decarb Testing with Jack the Ripper Part 2 ~ Decarb and TLC Setup

Decarb points:
sample 1 = 30min @ 125
sample 2 = sample 1 + 30min @ 135
sample 3 = sample 2 + 15min @ 145
sample 4 = sample 3 + 15min @ 155

THCV Decarb Testing with Jack the Ripper Part 3 ~ Sample Prep

THCV Decarb Testing with Jack the Ripper Part 4 ~ TLC Testing

THCV Decarb Testing with Jack the Ripper Part 5 ~ Analysis and Results

Are these videos still available? They don’t seem to appear in the post.

Thanks.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Are these videos still available? They don’t seem to appear in the post.

Thanks.
I still have them, but it looks like they were scrubbed from the forum. They were external links to Vimeo, and that became a no-no about 6 months ago. They are too long to post directly to the forum. I'll have to see what I can do here.

Top Bottom