High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Can you tell me what other seed vendors were there?
TGA Subcool. DJ Short. SOCAL Seed Co. Rare Dankness. Exotic Genetix. Granddaddy Purps. Not sure if the actual breeders were there but their seeds were. IMO BOG treated the best when I had questions. But may hit some of the other ones again tomorrow. Most places were swamped today. Hopefully a little more chill tomorrow.

Black Lab

Black Lab

TGA Subcool. DJ Short. SOCAL Seed Co. Rare Dankness. Exotic Genetix. Granddaddy Purps. Not sure if the actual breeders were there but their seeds were. IMO BOG treated the best when I had questions. But may hit some of the other ones again tomorrow. Most places were swamped today. Hopefully a little more chill tomorrow.
Thanks, that's quite a line up. I want some of the SOCAL Seed and all the others too :)

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

SoCal use to have a strain called Rottweiler. I got some great runs from that one. They have a replacement for that strain but they used OGK instead of chem so I don't know if it will be as good. Or maybe better. I got a few of the new ones a couple weeks in flower so we will see

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Mr and Mrs BOG are great people. I wish I could have cut it up more with BOG but it's all good, I was really baked and found it a little hard to articulate anyways:confused: So glad i got the packs I did on Saturday, by Sunday a lot was gone. I can't wait to go crazy poppin beans. BTW, the Sour Grape and Bubble are really working out today, smooth buzz. Great times all around though, Thanks to BOG and Mrs BOG.;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Mr and Mrs BOG are great people. I wish I could have cut it up more with BOG but it's all good, I was really baked and found it a little hard to articulate anyways:confused: So glad i got the packs I did on Saturday, by Sunday a lot was gone. I can't wait to go crazy poppin beans. BTW, the Sour Grape and Bubble are really working out today, smooth buzz. Great times all around though, Thanks to BOG and Mrs BOG.;)
that avatar of yours always brings a smile to my face :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I hope every1 had a great time. Sealed and I were all over the place. Big ups to Exotic Genetix, Mr and Mrs. BOG, CASA, Seedless, Greatful Meds, BAMF, HGH, Dabstix, BTY Fam, Alpine, Philips RX, and all the others booths. We had so much to do and not enough time. The CASA booth had some great flowers and concentrates. The TANGIE was off the hook! Got some Sour Bubble from BOG. Exotic had the best flowers I seen. He hooked it up wit some new seeds. The HULK and Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Not even out yet!;) I even found $50 walking thru the parking lot. Paid entry for Rival. Hehehe! I had a great time at my first LA Med cup for sure.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hope every1 had a great time. Sealed and I were all over the place. Big ups to Exotic Genetix, Mr and Mrs. BOG, CASA, Seedless, Greatful Meds, BAMF, HGH, Dabstix, BTY Fam, Alpine, Philips RX, and all the others booths. We had so much to do and not enough time. The CASA booth had some great flowers and concentrates. The TANGIE was off the hook! Got some Sour Bubble from BOG. Exotic had the best flowers I seen. He hooked it up wit some new seeds. The HULK and Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Not even out yet!;) I even found $50 walking thru the parking lot. Paid entry for Rival. Hehehe! I had a great time at my first LA Med cup for sure.
sounds like it was a solid trip for you, gonna go to the SF cup?

kweezy420

kweezy420

I found a dollar! Good times.. Only at the cup lol

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We enjoyed meeting everyone and it was a very nice week end.

Sorry if my voice failed me and my hearing was wasn't so good. We do work hard at these events but it really charges us up and makes us look forward optimistically.

We now plan to do the Denver Cup on 420! :). It is definite that we will have a full booth there...

We will also be at the SF HighTimes Cup so don't worry if you couldn't make this one. Six events a year are now scheduled. A Hempcon in August is in SF at the CowPalace as well.

So we plan to keep busy and it because of popular demand. :)

We had a Hell of a week end!!! Thanks... Bog

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

We enjoyed meeting everyone and it was a very nice week end.

Sorry if my voice failed me and my hearing was wasn't so good. We do work hard at these events but it really charges us up and makes us look forward optimistically.

We now plan to do the Denver Cup on 420! :). It is definite that we will have a full booth there...

We will also be at the SF HighTimes Cup so don't worry if you couldn't make this one. Six events a year are now scheduled. A Hempcon in August is in SF at the CowPalace as well.

So we plan to keep busy and it because of popular demand. :)

We had a Hell of a week end!!! Thanks... Bog
Yah! I hope to see you guys at the Denver cup

Top Bottom