High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Bamboo

We got no complaints about our products...I did replace seeds brought back to me that were ten years old. The man just wanted to know he really had my seeds so I traded them back for new ones. They did look like my seeds but he had online worry syndrome. ;)

Everyone likes my stuff though and it's because of pride in our work.

Do you think I would sell less than my best? Only our best product goes out and if it isn't as good as it should be then we smoke it. ;)

I am making the hash even better for Denver. It will be over 60% THC! Bog

I must admit, BOG's reputation as a legitimate grower and seed provider is guaranteed, since I was the guy he replaced the seeds for. The seeds may or may have not been legit, since Old Pink and Gypsy were involved in the transaction. There was question, not conviction, so I talked to BOG about it. Since the seeds could not be guaranteed, I never popped them, and BOG said he would replace them. Well, 10 years later we finally met up. And yes, he replaced them as he said he would. Now if you can come up with a better guarantee and reputation than that, please let me and BOG know about it, LOL. The man stands behind his seeds, period. Not saying his seeds are the best in the world, for that is for you to decide. But his reputation of honoring his word cannot be questioned. Buy with confidence, you most likely will not be disappointed. The man does not speak with a forked tongue.

Thanks BOG, It was an honor meeting you and Ms. BOG.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We remember you Mr. Bamboo...you seem a fine gentleman that I was pleased to meet.

It is a Buddhist principle to never lie. I only lie, cheat or steal when absolutely necessary. ;)

We aren't children who need to learn right from wrong. We are older now and see the error of ignorant ways.

Wouldn't it be simpler to be just tell the truth? Why do we find it necessary to avoid blame for our mistakes? It's hard to never lie. Like when a cop askes you something that he shouldn't even be asking. But it's still wrong to lie.

I could never remember lies...I have a hard time remembering the truth sometimes.

When people look you in the eye and ask a question before handing over their hard earned money they deserve respect. And that's the truth. Bog

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That's some real church right there, BOG. Not too many of us on this board actually know each other but it's the friendly and honest demeanor of the people on this site that make you always feel like you're amongst friends. I'd like to think that would be the case with most the people I interact with on this site. I shook your hand BOG I know you're an officially great dude, the time you take shows you care. BTW, RocketMan is a sweet handle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom