High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Button la ht cup 2014

BOG and I want to personally invite all of our Friends here at The Farm to the High Times Cup 2014 in San Bernardino, CA on February 8th & 9th, at the National Orange Show Events Center.

Visit www.medcancup.com for tickets.

We will be at our BOG Seeds booth waiting to see you all. Come and try free samples of our Sour Bubble and Sour Grape.

High times san bernardino cannabis cup 2014 2

SOUR BUBBLE

High times san bernardino cannabis cup 2014 3

SOUR GRAPE​

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
glad to c u made this thread, ima do my best to get out there and scope some more BOG seeds and mabe meet u guys.
will they have a smoking section or can u smoke at booths. Im just wonder how strike San Berdoo county will require.

confu

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

This event is another Big Seed Event because growers are preparing for their summer grows outdoors or in greenhouses. Many growers enjoy this event and we rarely make it to Southern California.

We love our LA area growers and they love the Kushes down there.

The way these are run is with a large 215 area that vendors like us are in. :)

It's a large outside area and last year San Bernadino was a fine host with no problems and the weather was nice.

Please come and enjoy the week end with us and bring your gear...try my bubble hash made from my Sour Bubble. ;)

Bog

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
id checkout the HT website for info, if its same as last, all entries must be submitted through a dispensary!
The info is very limited no entries or vendor info as of last night. Just a video and a FAQ and buy tickets

Confu

thump easy

thump easy

ow not a problem i usto own a despensary in upland i still got the non profit.. so i will be ready i hope i take a few down mid month i dont think i will make it with the real fire fuck this happend last year!i had root problems took me back three weeks this round, i still havent had my x mas celebration.. fuck and it lands on my birthday feb 9, fuck man i hope i make it..

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would like to possible attend but being a non resident I don't wanna be on the outside looking in , is there anyway to obtain a card in cali say the day before without proper id ? if anyone can help and would rather not post pm me please ...

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I would like to possible attend but being a non resident I don't wanna be on the outside looking in , is there anyway to obtain a card in cali say the day before without proper id ? if anyone can help and would rather not post pm me please ...

Yeah, these things are so loosely regulated, I wandered around smoking everywhere n no ones told me there was a non smoking section. they usually have a doc on site writing "temporary" scripts for eventgoers and if it was like the last couple years they're not asking too many questions or turning anyone away, even the foreigners I saw who hardly spoke English...

Just be prepared, San berdu isn't the most exotic location, it's kinda like if they had to hold the NorCal cup in Stockton

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
NO MA'AM, lolz, actually idk for sure, I was very stoned already but if I remember correctly, to get a wristband to enter the 215 area you had to show the rec, id, and sign some waiver

Thats what i thought ...maybe Colorado would be better , no hassel.!! 4/20/2014 should be incredible this year ! Was planning on enjoying a little cali sunshine. are all the vendors located out on main floor ? and not in the 215 room?

Last edited:
Top Bottom