High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Same place as last year? Venue was cancelled & changed like 3 times last yr at the last minute, so hard to blame HT, but the setup was pretty crappy. Hot sun, little shade, no where to sit. Gotta stand in long lines just to get water. I was like "not coming back". They need a better venue cause it's like standing around in the desert, all cotton-mouthed & wishing you had a couch to chill on.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Same place as last year? Venue was cancelled & changed like 3 times last yr at the last minute, so hard to blame HT, but the setup was pretty crappy. Hot sun, little shade, no where to sit. Gotta stand in long lines just to get water. I was like "not coming back". They need a better venue cause it's like standing around in the desert, all cotton-mouthed & wishing you had a couch to chill on.
last year was kind of a disaster, but pretty sure it was due to the changes of venue.
there was like 3 food vendors, at a weed smoking event. 2 hr wait for food

ill be there blowing through trees like the big bad wolf, pumped to add some bog seeds to the stash. still got a bunch of rd gear from last year i never got to

Camdawg

Camdawg

last year was kind of a disaster, but pretty sure it was due to the changes of venue.

ill be there blowing through trees like the big bad wolf, pumped to add some bog seeds to the stash. still got a bunch of rd gear from last year i never got to
I almost ordered ten pizzas to sling slices from. Seriously 3 food trucks where everyone had the munchies

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

The year before, at the planned venue, it think they had 4 maybe 5 food vendors

Same venue Fader, the orange show(national orange show events center, NOS) is the Wild West, they'll let just about anything go down there, been there 50x, lol VIP and everything, and I've never seen it nice, never anywhere to sit(unless they use the track which they rarely do), usually hot as fuck, and you can always buy crack just across the street

it's like standing around in the desert, all cotton-mouthed & wishing you had a couch to chill on.

Accurate description of 90% of the people in the ie that aren't on meth...

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Vendors like me are out in the 215 area so we can wake and bake sampling our wares. The fun requires a 215 but you can get one on site for fifty bucks.

I promise that we will be there so come and bang our Gong!! ;). The Bog's

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
That's how it was at the Emerald Cup.
What I don't get is why did I pay in Oregon an extra 60.00 to get a Cali rec card and can't get in ...As usual assnine goverment rules ... for each state .. Oregon goes legal oct 2014 they will let other states in.. get it together...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Vendors like me are out in the 215 area so we can wake and bake sampling our wares. The fun requires a 215 but you can get one on site for fifty bucks.

I promise that we will be there so come and bang our Gong!! ;). The Bog's

But do we have to have Cali Id. ? Would really like to bang your gong !!!! or did u mean BONG !!!:cool:

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

how can i borrow her's? do I look like her? Lol thats sweet though...
lol partial sarcasm on my end:asshat: Im not sure if you look anything alike but i do picture you as a beautiful woman with a great set of nails that digs classic cars;) I will be sure to bring her ID just incase ha

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hairdresser so any color will do .. never been a red head though but anythings possible with my wand...think i got it fiqured out... long coat with nothing but thigh high stockings and stellettos !! they wont be looking at my I.D.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
hairdresser so any color will do .. never been a red head though but anythings possible with my wand...think i got it fiqured out... long coat with nothing but thigh high stockings and stellettos !! they wont be looking at my I.D.

Exactly why we need more women round these parts, thnx for the mental image but appreciate the banter more. U funny girl and u can farm ur ass off 2 boot.

Confu

Top Bottom