High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Didn't see any complaints Medusa:D
I can't wait to stock up on BOG gear.. I have older strains and some Sour Bubs from last year but I got so high and excited I blew my wad (literally) before I saw the BOG booth and was only able to steal $100 from the wife.:bag:
I'll buy the catalog if I can get it together. Who am I kidding? Put em in a box with my name, I want em.:hungry:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What I don't get is why did I pay in Oregon an extra 60.00 to get a Cali rec card and can't get in ...As usual assnine goverment rules ... for each state .. Oregon goes legal oct 2014 they will let other states in.. get it together...
How can Oregon issue a California recommendation? California does not have reciprocity. Now I'm thinkin' about it, pretty hard. I wonder if my older son would like to go with me...

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

It is so nice to hear so many people are coming to bang the gong with us! The weather was great last year and we enjoyed ourselves. Meeting, smoking and conversing with all of our new friends.
This year we are happy to visit the LA area with a good supply of our seeds. Great deals to be given.
There is a shortage of seating and the stoners graze from booth to booth. We will provide 2 chairs at our booth, so you can take a load off and rest your weary bones.
If you hear the gong, follow the sound, because it means we are lighting a joint. Come to our booth, all are welcome.
We are so excited to meet all of you!!

surfguitar

surfguitar

It is so nice to hear so many people are coming to bang the gong with us! The weather was great last year and we enjoyed ourselves. Meeting, smoking and conversing with all of our new friends.
This year we are happy to visit the LA area with a good supply of our seeds. Great deals to be given.
There is a shortage of seating and the stoners graze from booth to booth. We will provide 2 chairs at our booth, so you can take a load off and rest your weary bones.
If you hear the gong, follow the sound, because it means we are lighting a joint. Come to our booth, all are welcome.
We are so excited to meet all of you!!

haha answer my question about having seeds just as I post on icmag, can't wait to toke with some legends :D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
How can Oregon issue a California recommendation? California does not have reciprocity. Now I'm thinkin' about it, pretty hard. I wonder if my older son would like to go with me...

Ya would be awesome to meet another gal Sea ...we need to stick together ... not sure until tuesday as I don't want to go by myself..and sounds like located not in the most desirable area for a lady by herself.. Yes along with my Oregon card they issued me a cali for an extra 60. bucks and could of bought a washington ...so could go into disp there... have seen other people buy them also.... considering 200 for a oregon rec and 180 for dr. getting pretty expensive here..washington patients can come to oregon also into dispensaries....considering we have the highest amount allowed to carry... 4 patients I can legally carry 6 pounds....LOL.

Last edited:
thump easy

thump easy

im not gona make it i want to enter at the peek of amber it just wont be a fair fight i dont want to cut early the due date 29 and im not gona make it!!! sorry fellas i will have flower to smoke on the 9 cured but im just gona pop in to buy seeds :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ya would be awesome to meet another gal Sea ...we need to stick together ... not sure until tuesday as I don't want to go by myself..and sounds like located not in the most desirable area for a lady by herself.. Yes along with my Oregon card they issued me a cali for an extra 60. bucks and could of bought a washington ...so could go into disp there... have seen other people buy them also.... considering 200 for a oregon rec and 180 for dr. getting pretty expensive here..washington patients can come to oregon also into dispensaries....considering we have the highest amount allowed to carry... 4 patients I can legally carry 6 pounds....LOL.
Oh, God, it's in the armpits of the Inland Empire, you got that right. But neither is it South Central or that area.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We are already well into preparations for this event.

Bog Seeds has had an incredible year in 2013...

Nothing really changes except a repeating story of progress made in our movement. Stoners are optimists I guess but there is no denying that a lot of places would rather embrace the Cannabusiness than damn us.

Now the last opponents on their knees plea for the children and what will we do about the moral climate and such? There really are few arguments left about cannabis except who gets to make money on it.

HighTimes runs these events well and we have come to trust them. Please do come and show the world that you have come out of the pot closet. Come and get a picture with me as we show our wares. We may sell out but we won't ever sell out... ;). Bog

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

We are already well into preparations for this event.

Bog Seeds has had an incredible year in 2013...

Nothing really changes except a repeating story of progress made in our movement. Stoners are optimists I guess but there is no denying that a lot of places would rather embrace the Cannabusiness than damn us.

Now the last opponents on their knees plea for the children and what will we do about the moral climate and such? There really are few arguments left about cannabis except who gets to make money on it.

HighTimes runs these events well and we have come to trust them. Please do come and show the world that you have come out of the pot closet. Come and get a picture with me as we show our wares. We may sell out but we won't ever sell out... ;). Bog
Loving It!! Couldn't put it any better myself Senor BOG, I'm a respectful dude even though I "blow pot" (my Grandmother's words). I'm one of the only people in my family that has held a steady job for over 15 years and still hustlin', meanwhile I'm judged for being a pothead. I can't tell my Granny directly though, she might keel over:bag:. Other than that , I could care less who knows I GET HIGH:woot::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:!!! GO STONERS!!!!:happy:

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter

Hey Med just get your regular Dr to sign your card. Don't have to do the 200 dollar clinic game no more. Also you can go well past 6 pounds if your a caretaker. If you do go can you do some shopping for me?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Med just get your regular Dr to sign your card. Don't have to do the 200 dollar clinic game no more. Also you can go well past 6 pounds if your a caretaker. If you do go can you do some shopping for me?

Sure,, if i go farmer... on a plane ..will be going by myself should be fun ... suppose can always mail back stuff... on the other will ck the grow shop boys for ya..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sure,, if i go farmer... on a plane ..will be going by myself should be fun ... suppose can always mail back stuff... on the other will ck the grow shop boys for ya..

never thought about that but my kids my care taker... one day he will be LOL. better be nice to him

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Are we our Brothers keeper? The answer is yes.

Be your brothers and sisters caregiver whenever you can.

Hands on healing includes massage and herbals like essential oils. Our healthcare system is a very costly disease management system. We do our best.

I worked 16 years in the same hospital and I saw it all as a Paramedic, Emergency room, Ambulance and ICU. That drove me to work in Mental Health.

Many of my clients told me they could manage better with cannabis than with the Dr. Prescribed psych Meds. I already knew about alternative medicine and studied Naturopathy to see the other side of medicine.

Isn't a kind nurses touch the best medicine? Isn't a hand on the shoulder helpful when you are frightened. I was honored to be allowed to serve but I don't want to stop.

I had a woman tll me that my Lifesaver helped her husband see for awhile longer.

Cancer pat its have thanked me for my free herb. Lifestar proved to be very effective.

So much more we can do. It's not ny one of us. We are the all...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Are we our Brothers keeper? The answer is yes.

Be your brothers and sisters caregiver whenever you can.

Hands on healing includes massage and herbals like essential oils. Our healthcare system is a very costly disease management system. We do our best.

I worked 16 years in the same hospital and I saw it all as a Paramedic, Emergency room, Ambulance and ICU. That drove me to work in Mental Health.

Many of my clients told me they could manage better with cannabis than with the Dr. Prescribed psych Meds. I already knew about alternative medicine and studied Naturopathy to see the other side of medicine.

Isn't a kind nurses touch the best medicine? Isn't a hand on the shoulder helpful when you are frightened. I was honored to be allowed to serve but I don't want to stop.

I had a woman tll me that my Lifesaver helped her husband see for awhile longer.

Cancer pat its have thanked me for my free herb. Lifestar proved to be very effective.

So much more we can do. It's not ny one of us. We are the all...

My brother in law has lung cancer ..been using RSO has shrunk his cancer.. he is considered terminal but his quality of life has just improved ...Thanks for doing what u do.. M

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

@OctoberDee, I hear you man.....we also started smoking MJ at the age of 15. We both held quality jobs in Medicine and Banking, 25 years +. We could never tell anyone we smoked. We are 59 years old now and have been two very productive people all of our lives. Yes, like BOG said, "Let's get out of our pot closets people" Free the Stoners!! Come see us at our booth at this years HT LA/San Bern Cannabis Cup. February 8 & 9, 2014.

Here is a pic of BOG at last years HT LA Cup.

BOG at Booth Feb 2013 HT LA Cup

Like we said, COME SEE US AT OUR BOG Seeds BOOTH.........SMOKE ONE WITH US!!

FREE THE STONERS!!!!!

Top Bottom