High to all

• Thread starter Bomber420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomber420

Bomber420

@Bomber420 . I'll take you up in that extra seat on the boat! I've been dying to get on big water. I have some decent gear for being a shore fisherman, I bought some new rods last year that I rigged with lead core line. They worked for us when we went after Lakers.

Last year I put in a food plot at my hunting site. It was a mix of clovers and rape n such. seemed nice but my daughter was born just before bow season so I got one day in last year.
Well congrats on the daughter @ohthatguy8 but kinda sux to only get one day sit after all that labor. And ya we go out on big water quite often goin after the big boy salmon but our all time fav is bass fishing. Nothing better than a st. clair smally at the end of your line fighting away.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Never caught a fish on st Clair. Been on it lots of times but I was on a sail boat race league. Are 46 footer was made up of drinkers n smokers so we had a blast. Where do u go out for salmon? I've been out of Ludington a couple times n I love it

Bomber420

Bomber420

Never caught a fish on st Clair. Been on it lots of times but I was on a sail boat race league. Are 46 footer was made up of drinkers n smokers so we had a blast. Where do u go out for salmon? I've been out of Ludington a couple times n I love it
We go out of muskegon and frankfort. Sometime out at boise blank island too

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

Nothing beats fresh salmon! Well, maybe freshly smoked salmon..

Latest posts

Top Bottom