High Yeilding Kush

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

been

I'd also like to know what could possibly be better than OG or Bubba. :rofl j/k, j/k.... I'd put my AK-47 up against anything in the world.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
even an AR 15? j/k I hear you, there are many great varities out there and when grown to perfection they blow away the kushheads too!

Z

zoeronerer

baba g i listed the ones i feel yield the best earlier on this thread...But as far as the old ones im talking about that i like....

the mexican mafia og

master kush from palomar mountain indian reservation

the swat valley kush, afghani that came back in 74 with "The Martian"

the oc gold kush 40 day variety from orange county.

the "lisa" kush from sea ranch in mendo

these are my past and current favorites. from the brotherhood

Z

zoeronerer

there will always be variations on something that are great and there will always be the old gems like been's ak....... thats why this hobby is so rewarding

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Quoted from zoeronerer, "but my favorites are nothing like chem or og ..... or diesel."

Thats a mighty nice list of favs there Zoeronerer, so those favs are nothing like chem or og....or diesel? Or just a name similarity?

H

Highlander

I think to most of the world, Kush= Hindu Kush region , but to us medical patients in California and those lucky enough to smoke what we call "kush" is OG kush, yes there is bubba and master but I only mean the true dank which to me is OG KUSH... I grow Kush and I find that The H.A. Og and SFV OG from cali connection and ograskels Fire OG are the best yielding for me! topping is a must when it Comes To Kush! I love that pure lemon pledge goodness that is OG KUSH!! and it has the highest THC percentage for BUD i've ever seen tested at harborside health center in oakland at 28.8%thc ..there is also the Famed " Pure Kush" from cannabible 3 but I only know one person who has the real cut and it has super thc resin production but doesnt have the taste or smell as OG KUSH

M

Medic

the real pure kush does yeild for shit. i have not seen it around. ive heard a grower named rudeboi acquiered my cut somehow. id really like to speak with him if he is here.

S

stardust

Do you have any idea what a Master Kush would yield? I've got them veggin now at six weeks now and my room wont be ready for 4 weeks to flip them...they are 16inches tall and trimmed all the bottoms to look like palmtrees. I've got no real height retraints, 8 feet tall ceiling and placed on a 6 inch platform...do you think i will it be silly to flower ten week old MKs? a friend got all these soft airy little buds on the bottom branches, not much of a yield, the cannopy was too thick and made it too dark for those bottom branches. would you happen to know how tall would i expect them to be when i flip them? and at the rippening age? anyway, thanks for the info...

S

S4v

the real pure kush does yeild for shit. i have not seen it around. ive heard a grower named rudeboi acquiered my cut somehow. id really like to speak with him if he is here.

The real pk doesn't yield too bad... or so i've heard. And DOG is a kush Hybrid at best. If we're adding Tainted Hybrid K's i'm throwing Og Catpiss and one of my pksd phenos in the ring :kiss

D

dusty

The real pk doesn't yield too bad... or so i've heard. And DOG is a kush Hybrid at best. If we're adding Tainted Hybrid K's i'm throwing Og Catpiss and one of my pksd phenos in the ring :kiss

The D.O.G is a K. :character0110:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok, welll now i have another question related to kush, though it is a hybrid, has anyone had experience with chem valley kush(Chemdog D x sfv og) i just recieved them as a pack of freebies from logic and i am excited with what i've read and seen about it so far, does anyone have any info for me

S

S4v

the 'Socal Master' that i have is big yielder and has a faster veg than most indy K's. Can't say anything for the quality because i've never been able to salvage any of the pm covered nugs....

M

Medic

S4v,

Socal master kush to me, is basically a pre 98 bubba s1. or a pumped up bubba a bit, i hate them both. no offense i just hate the taste of bubba and the socal master kush clone and the lame ass sleepy effect from the both of them. i get no head from them whatsoever. bubba is just my migraine weed. both considered to be pretty reggy now on the streets of socal. everyone has their own opinion and everyone grows for a thousand different reason so check it out dude., you might like it.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Is the socal master available on the farm ? i didn't see it

S

stardust

Does anyone know if its a bad idea to flower super tall (10 week veg) Master Kushes? I have no real height restrictions in the flower room but am wondering if I should just get new clones now and have them be only 3 weeks in veg bf they flower. they are 20 inches tall now and have been trimmed all the bottom to look like California Palm trees...lol
thanks for your help farmerrrrsss.. peace

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
A high yeilding kush, or perhaps a hybrid would be Pot Of Gold.

Hindu Kush x Skunk. Also called Golden Skush or skunk kush.

This will yield massive buds, quite dripping in resin, very quick and certainly some smell. But the smokes are mediocre at best when compared to the plethora of other 'Kushes'. Notice I do not use the word 'Fake' when talking about og's etc. Yes they bare no resemblance to the true Kush valley cultivars, but they have, for as long as I know, been refeered to as Kush. So there fore that is what they are called. Simple.

But OG Kushes and True Kush Valley cultivars are as different as Herijuana and SSH.

I agree with Herbalizor, with the Pot of Gold, but there is also the Mr.Nice Master Kush x Skunk, great yield as well, seems like branchy fast flowering sativas mixed with indicas alwasy yield good!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok, welll now i have another question related to kush, though it is a hybrid, has anyone had experience with chem valley kush(Chemdog D x sfv og) i just recieved them as a pack of freebies from logic and i am excited with what i've read and seen about it so far, does anyone have any info for me

anyone? anyone at all

Top Bottom