High Yeilding Kush

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S4v

The Breeder is on this board. What info do you need that can't be found from the breeder?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
The Breeder is on this board. What info do you need that can't be found from the breeder?

S4v,in my opinion, there is never enough info, i am always lookin for more info. any experience with the strain or recomendations,specific feedings, anything that will help to make the next run better is always appreciated..Burn

true grit

true grit

They are pretty new drop. If you know the breeder - Swerve/Cali Connect- then check out his help desk and the test grows that have it going right now! Nice freebies.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thanx grit, i appreciate it,know of swerve and have seen a few of his chems grown, one by herijuana, but i'm jus lookin for as much as possible, thanx for the help the i didn't kno about the help desk.peace.Burn:joint:

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
the Chemdog Kush I grew put out an absolutely incredible yield. I had heard that Chemdog isn't supposed to be a big yielder but clealy that just isn't so.

where did you get it from? was it from seed or clone?

K

Kushtard

I got some kush questions.

What do you guys thik of reserva privada's OG Kush #18? I am vegging one out now and she is pretty man and smells like lemon already. Sharp!

Also I have three other slots I can fill. So I of course am going to blow a whoel paycheck on some white fire and some s1 purple urkels however that is one spot left. I was looking on attitude at afghan Kush. That sounded pretty good. I think we know what type of weed I am looking for. A landrace from afghanistan but a good yeilder too, or aurora indica or white rhino or something along these lines. Narcotic and stoney and taste woudl be nice. Something that hs devastating and narcotic and stoney and trich covered resin producer. 15 years ago in sd I smoked some afghani that blew my mind and was light green. I want that back bad now that I am stoner again, being medical.

Hope not to hijack. Also for the op. I am growing the 18 which is a more sour tasting and bigger yeilder than the origanal og. Reserva privada. Attitude is rasing the price on these I see. Lol.

K

Kushtard

just bought my fire og, raskal's og kush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 seeds!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Bubba kush x master kush ...put you on your ass...

2 purple
Purple 1
B kush 3
Bubba kush 3
fractal

fractal

I'm wondering why there has not been a mention of the LA / Pure Kush, I got this cutting a few months back and it is said to be very similar to bubba but the growth is phenomenal. Way faster than GDP, bubba or any similar indica. Judging from the lush growth and speed of growth I am guessing this is a good yielder.

F

ferallady

Hey GunnarGuchi, the real Chemdog is a clone only, at least DNA are trying to make it available in seed form, not that I think it's right to ripp off somebody else's work, but clone hording isn't nice in my opinion.

K

Kushtard

I see now, interesting. I dont want to touch that. lol. I can only imagine what goes on. lol.

fractal

fractal

Hey if DNA can make something reliable from chemdog, more power to them. I think the only 'work' that went into that one was picking seeds out of a bag, then trying real hard to keep it in a close circle. If someone can tame that beast then they deserve the recognition.

C

concretedawg

hey kushtard you might want to check out the (attitude) strain (killawatt) i forget the breeder but its a hindu kush hybrid that is the shizzle.. i mean bag appeal ,above average yield and in the kush family for sure worth it.. ill try to post some pics later on...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey kushtard and concrete, you both mention attitude, and i didn't think they sent to the states, do they ? and if so what other banks do that aren't a rip off. Thanx Burn

C

concretedawg

burna i would only go with the attitude myself if i had to order again , yes they do deliver to the states!!!!! they were legit, they have some good ones on here!!!!!!!

B

BoogerGreen

there are thin and wide leafed indi 's and kush.....with totally diff traits. being around all the variety here you get to know yer cuts. Really for me its all about afghani. i prefer the hash from there to all others when done correctly. i have been all about kush since the 80's and its not just indica. or indica like. its on its own level. and most of the dutch and british kush are generic..... sorry guys. i try it all, if its live its on deck. have a good 1

Dont know if your still checking this thread, but when you say dutch and british kush, what do you mean by that? As far as Im aware in the UK there is no British Kush, that would be funny as hell to have some Cali growers growing "British Kush" , on that note Im sure some people in Cali have the real "UK Cheese" ....................Well Maybe!

One Other Note: Cali is the BOMB, Will argue with anyone in the world that Cali has the BEST weed anywhere on the planet, and that is not just because I am Ex-Loc, and trying to rep the place, it is from personal experience.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cali is def the home of the OGs! But there is great weed and breeders all over the world...
The best way to yield on og kush is to "pinch" the branches

Top Bottom