high yield

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Can i get opinions on the highest yielding strains IYHO I grow in soil in 5 gal buckets. sorry under a 600 watt hps - i also have a 150 hps if need be

S

Sea Of Green

Shiskaberry has always produced well for me.

Here's a list of 50 Top Yielding strains. Yeah, it's on there.
http://www.cannabisinvalid.com/special-yield.html

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
love the white dawg - but its one of the lower yielding strains I run

casey jones is a beast indoors or out and its one of the better quality high producing strains I ever saw

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
any thing with critical in the name im running critical sensi star and its looking to be a monster yielder and its super fucking frosty also the critical plus from dinafem looks to be a good yielder of frosty buds.

B

Big Bud Boy

Check Out Blue Dream. As Jason King says it's capable of two pounds per 1000w bulb. Also check out Grape krush by DJ Short, that's close to two lbs. per 1000w.

Peace; Big Bud Boy

S

Steel Erection

love the white dawg - but its one of the lower yielding strains I run

casey jones is a beast indoors or out and its one of the better quality high producing strains I ever saw

:happy:happy Thanks Mother. I'm gettin ready to run her next.-SE

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
As far as Obtainable, Seeds, Clones?

Big Bud, SSH, Chocolate Trip, Deez, Amnesia Haze, Chronic, TRC Blue39 just for some. There is quite a bit.

L

lostnFound02

GDP a common high yielding strain, if dialed in can get over 2+ lbs per 1000 watt.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sweeet thanks

Shiskaberry has always produced well for me.

Here's a list of 50 Top Yielding strains. Yeah, it's on there.
http://www.cannabisinvalid.com/special-yield.html

karma to you and thanks to all much appreciated peace

F

FrontRanger

Grow some flo homie, thats how it gots its name,
High yields and brings in that cash flo, especially outdoors

C

Canvas

Grow some flo homie, thats how it gots its name,
High yields and brings in that cash flo, especially outdoors

I am trimming the last of my Flo harvest right now.

The nose is complex, notes of mango and evergreen dominate, with hints of blueberry, pine, and woodchips.

Can be toked at 6 weeks, is better at 9 weeks, I ran them as late as 13, which was quite excessive, but I like that kind of thing. These were run in soil, smartpots, 5 gal, with smaller plants in 3 gal bags. I could get better harvest yields if I took a clone of the biggest plant, better yet save it as the clone mother, anyway clones could improve yield.

Flo is a great way to go, can't lose with Dj Short.

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks to all for info - def gonna add critical mass - blue dream - and something i never had interest in casey joney but motherlode's advise is all i need to add a few seeds... gonna go single seed company way as i cant pop all them beans at once around here (god do i get pissed when i gotta say that ) i dont believe mr nice sell fem seeds either and i hate to pay 10-18 dollars for a dude.........think ill add a few flo seeds to:party0044:

M

Mr. Greeny

MTF or alaskan thunder fuck as most people call it. Very BIG producer for me. Sad I was unable to clone before flower. Pulled close to a pound and a half off of one.

Unit541

Unit541

Sannies Killing Fields (F2) produced with retard strength. Blew my mind. First run with it 5lb 4oz 20g. 6 scrogged ladies from seed in RDWC under 3kw.

Clones from the best yielder in the same setup would easily hit 2+ per thouie, even with my cat running the show. Hands down my favorite at this time. Along with the yield comes a quality and uniqueness that puts it in a whole new class for me. Don't want to sound like a fan-boy, but the 10 pack of KF was the best money I ever spent on this hobby.

dankworth

dankworth

Sannies Killing Fields (F2) produced with retard strength. Blew my mind. First run with it 5lb 4oz 20g. 6 scrogged ladies from seed in RDWC under 3kw.

Clones from the best yielder in the same setup would easily hit 2+ per thouie, even with my cat running the show. Hands down my favorite at this time. Along with the yield comes a quality and uniqueness that puts it in a whole new class for me. Don't want to sound like a fan-boy, but the 10 pack of KF was the best money I ever spent on this hobby.

Fan-boy.
Just kidding! I have heard nothing but good things about Sannie, a breeder who cares to do things right. And I have heard a number of people talk about Killing Fields as really being something special.
May I ask how many weeks into flower the killing fields stretches, how many weeks you took it in flower, how easy it is to trim, and is there a tendency towards anxiety from this strain? Are you rocking the purple or green pheno?
Been considering moving towards Sannie fan-boy ness for a while. I think I'll go look at his site again.
And DAMN he has got some reasonable prices.
Thanks for your input.

C

critical

any thing with critical in the name im running critical sensi star and its looking to be a monster yielder and its super fucking frosty also the critical plus from dinafem looks to be a good yielder of frosty buds.

il defently second that, any critical mass iv ever grew has been good even when things have gone wrong, very versitile and if treated right will treat you very nice in yield, also a top shelf smoke in many peeps opinion mine being 1 of em, take care n take it easy

Top Bottom