high yield

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

and the casey iv heard, seen n smoked (in dam) nothing but real good of that stuff, i wish i could get them genetics were i am, she looks to be a real cash crop and i know from when i smoked before that shes top quality smoke with beautiful buzz taste smell n bag appeal, same goes for the criticaL mass, im glad i can at least say i hold those genetics, also mns super silver haze which i hear aint a bad yielder and top quality haze too

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sannies Killing Fields (F2) produced with retard strength. Blew my mind. First run with it 5lb 4oz 20g. 6 scrogged ladies from seed in RDWC under 3kw.

Clones from the best yielder in the same setup would easily hit 2+ per thouie, even with my cat running the show. Hands down my favorite at this time. Along with the yield comes a quality and uniqueness that puts it in a whole new class for me. Don't want to sound like a fan-boy, but the 10 pack of KF was the best money I ever spent on this hobby.
Never heard of killing fields but i guess ill have to invest in a pack - whit that rave review - hell i want a seed of everything ever mad. i think ill buy a fing island and grow every strain out there one of each , now that sounds like heaven,,,,,,,PeAcE.......:volcano:

Unit541

Unit541

Fan-boy.
Just kidding! I have heard nothing but good things about Sannie, a breeder who cares to do things right. And I have heard a number of people talk about Killing Fields as really being something special.
May I ask how many weeks into flower the killing fields stretches, how many weeks you took it in flower, how easy it is to trim, and is there a tendency towards anxiety from this strain? Are you rocking the purple or green pheno?
Been considering moving towards Sannie fan-boy ness for a while. I think I'll go look at his site again.
And DAMN he has got some reasonable prices.
Thanks for your input.

The stretch was considerable. Noticeable for 4 weeks. Good strain to flower from seed, long veg periods could get anyone unprepared into a heap of trouble.

Out of my ten pack, which was stored in the fridge for 8 months, all ten popped within 24 hours. 8 were females. The 8 showed 3 distinct phenos. Got a green, a blue (well, more blue than purple), and the elusive pink. Only had room to keep two, so I kept the green and the pink. Took mine to 12 weeks. I tend to run 'em a little longer than most farmers, but I think 12 was a good number for these ladies. I'm going to give the green 13 next time, and see if I can make it a little heavier. If you're gonna make bubble, 73 microns is the ticket.

If anxiety is a concern, KF would not be my first suggestion. It's really unique in effect, for me anyway, and could catch people off guard. The green hits like a freight train. Definitely a sativa, goes straight to the brain, hard and fast. The pink is a little slower, but keeps on creepin on. Little less cerebral. My wife has anxiety issues, and I won't let her near this stuff, because while I have no problem with it, I can definitely see the potential for complete freak-out.

soserthc1

soserthc1

OH Agent Orange from TGA using soil in 5 and 7 gal pots i got 3oz minimum under 2 600hps, TGA has some good stuff
thanks for suggestion but 3 zips under two 600hps does not sound like alot. i currently only use one 600hps in 5 gals bucket and i pulled almost a has qp of mango and 3oz and 21 g from lemon skunk especialy when people talk abot 2 plus pounds per plant - even as much as 5lbs -but im sure that is outside - curious to see what i get with my first ggrow - tryed last year but fed it up and only got a half oz..... planted early and didnt factor in the trees up above get leaves ... live and learn - already started my outside prep for this year and i cant plant till like mothers day....PeAcE

soserthc1

soserthc1

here is what i ordered could not get a casey jones or white og and a few were only ava1x Medical - Sour Diesel - Feminized for £14.41 each
1x Kannabia - Dr Jekill - Feminized for £6.46 each
1x Reserva Privada - Sour Kush - Feminized for £13.98 each
1x Dutch Passion - Blueberry - Feminized for £11.32 each
1x Delicious - Critical Kali Mist - Feminized for £9.63 each
1x Dutch Passion - Original Flo - Feminized for £10.18 each
1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds for £0.00 each
1x Nirvana - Bubblelicious - Feminized for £5.41 each
1x Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush - Feminized for £7.37 each
1x Barney's Farm - Acapulco Gold - Feminized for £6.90 each
1x Barney's Farm - Red Cherry Berry - Feminized for £5.66 each

il in reg seeds and wont buy a seed that could be male at 10-17 dollars a piece

Top Bottom