High yielding strains

• Thread starter crikey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ismokepot

Mr. Nice Medicine Man deserves to be mentioned........... my heaviest yielding out of the last 12 crops.

N

NBfrost

where can a person find this chritical mass , and what is TGA?

M

muxee

To throw my 2 cents into the pool....... I had good luck with white rhino and ice. Both grew well and were descent to smoke. Good luck to you.

M

mysophilia

Chemdog #4 is a monster producer !! Blockhead is a nice producer too!! Also ISS from Federation is a solid producer along with JC :)

S

SmokeMan

ya i know wat u mean mate it does make things a bit cluttered but tbh i dont mind answering noob questions over n over again, shit wen i first started i asked some real dumbass questions and was lucky enough to have a few good dudes point me in the right direction. basically we were all noob's once upon a time :)

I totally agree ripz, U sound like a genuine dude to btw. I can remember when I was a noob. Dam that was years ago! ...

To answer the question. I must say there is quite a few good yielding strains but I would go with Chronic or BigBud if you just want yield and not extreme potentcy.

If I were you I would look for a very strong strain with alot of vigor and resistance against mold and stress.

Happy Growing!:boogie:

F

fishrealhigh

have Elites Double Dipped Sour Bannana hoping for a high yield. I had a Chem DD yield me 6 zips off a 5 gal. got 12 zips off a sourcream from DNA in a 7 gal recently check my thread at my skunkskool for some- pics

G

greenthumb

critical mass is from mr nice seeds bred by shantibaba one of the worlds best breeders-responsible for white widow/great white shark/all of mr nice seeds and most of greenhouse seeds best strains.
personaly i like k2 by nirvana cheap easy to grow and a nice smoke too nice smoke/but if you can afford it somas big kahuna yealds well and very good genetics.and as most growers will tell you good genetics are second only to enviroment when it comes to good strong plants that yeald.

B

Budhog

I can't say what yields the most, but my friend here only got 1/2 oz off a 4 ft tall Pure Kush plant. He gets incredible yields, usually. It is GREAT smoke, though.

K

KushyNutt

I can't say enough about "endless sky" from Dr.Greenthumb. I got 2 litre pop bottle buds with many yielding 1000 grams per plantoutdoors and also quite big indoors.

madcow

madcow

mysophiliaOn the Chemdog #4 are we talkin 1.5 a light (thowie) or more like 2? Got her in veg, shes a pretty vigorous.

R

ReelBusy1

If let veg long enough I've had incredible yields with White Widow.

S

Sirius

have Elites Double Dipped Sour Bannana hoping for a high yield. I had a Chem DD yield me 6 zips off a 5 gal. got 12 zips off a sourcream from DNA in a 7 gal recently check my thread at my skunkskool for some- pics

I got quite a few sour cream's going... hoping it will yield some good heavy nug!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wow am I the first to throw out East coast sour Diesel? Huge yielder of dank. Mendo purps another huge yielder and good smoke. Man I could make this list real long. Just stay away from real hashplants and kush's and you should do fine in the yield dept. Oh yea and veg them for half a year :P.

havent grown rocklock but sharksbreath fems hermied for me

Ive ran femmd seeds 3 times and all 3 times at least 1 hermied on me if not all.

R

Ronin

Have any of ya'll grown both Medicine Man and Critical Mass? I am more of a sativa dude but wanted the Med Man for late nights when my disease acting up and ordered CM by mistake thinking I was getting one of th new "Critical" hybrids.

I got them both direct from MNS so they are indeed the real deal.

So, any of ya'll that have had both, can you compare them?

Any of yas tried either of these and Devil? Devil was/is the only indica dominant I have going atm. I don't find any of the 4 females I harvested too narcotic but a new seed batch is about to be flipped. All but one of the earlier batch got really big indoors when flipped small and grown in 1gallon pots. Great yielder in general. Reminds me of early 90;s indicas.

Top Bottom